Few pics from this weekend

Bansh88

Went out this weekend friday-sunday. Holy hell it was hot. Good times though. Took a few guys out that had never been before. Sand was sooooo soft. Its always fun hitting Olds on virgin sand! Had to do a break in run on my toy hauler that i got this summer. Tested the AC and Generatory to its limits. Went thru 15 Gallons of gas just running the generator!

Banshee tore up a piped/camed/ported YFZ450. Then the banshee broke. Something came loose on the clutch side. Banshee still runs, but then there is a not so normal noise under the clutch cover, and it shuts down. So i had to be towed out by the 450 i just got done whoopin'. Anyway, good trip, hot as hell. Headed out the weekend before Halloween, sounds like thats the ticket according to the Glamis store owner.

They are building storage out there too. crazy shit, would be cool to just leave your stuff out there and just come out and ride. Guess they will have a delivery service to take your stuff to whatever camp area you want to stay at!

http://www.glamisdunesstorageonline.com/

• 2 weeks later...