looking for a temp guage for my shee

With the placement of where mine is, I found out I didn't really need to hoock up my light.. The light from the headlights actually light it up enough to see easly... Iam sorry but with the inline ones I don't see a guy getting as much out of it as far as convienience.. I hardly ever look at my guage while stoped.. I like to keep a eye on it when Iam having to lug in some trails a bit, between passes dragging, and between climbs.. It it reads 180-190 I know Iam good for another pass but 195-200 is pushing.. Its nice to glance forward and know..

RIPPEN

With the placement of where mine is, I found out I didn't really need to hoock up my light.. The light from the headlights actually light it up enough to see easly... Iam sorry but with the inline ones I don't see a guy getting as much out of it as far as convienience.. I hardly ever look at my guage while stoped.. I like to keep a eye on it when Iam having to lug in some trails a bit, between passes dragging, and between climbs.. It it reads 180-190 I know Iam good for another pass but 195-200 is pushing.. Its nice to glance forward and know..

RIPPEN

what about this guy. seems like if you cut alittle bit of the blastic around the radiator you could see it real easy. also theres no modifications needed except to put the cap on. anyone try one or know of these temp guage radiator caps?

http://go.mrgasket.com/newproducts/flyers/74241G.pdf

what about this guy. seems like if you cut alittle bit of the blastic around the radiator you could see it real easy. also theres no modifications needed except to put the cap on. anyone try one or know of these temp guage radiator caps?

http://go.mrgasket.com/newproducts/flyers/74241G.pdf

I personaly would not run that guage either, its not going to be that accurate IMO.. The most acurate and easiest place to put a probe or sensore is gonna be the hose comming out of the head.. Granted where that guage is gonna sit is going to be close to where the coolant is coming in but even at that I would imagine where the cap is, is a "cool" spot compared to the hose exiting the head..

RIPPEN

Dude if you want something that is made for an ATV and bolts on as a complete kit and the probe is right at the head outlet like the first pic's posted. CLICK HERE look for temp. gauges on the left scroll bar. They even have a mount for it in a link under the product info. End of story and problems and questions... dont be a lazy dirtbag :woot:

sweet thats what i was going to do , where did you get that fitting

I got the fitting from these guys.

JT ATV link

Click on the Product Order Form. They are gauge T's at the bottom 29.95. I would call to order it though. Because he has ones for electric gauges and ones for mechanical gauges.

You could just get the kit from him. It comes with everything you need including the T fitting.