• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fmf.....just to let you know.....there's been a lot of people that come this way that have ripped people off in the past. Mainly newbies that sell fake shit to other newbies that jump at a deal. If you were smart you would have dealt with the situation maturely, maybe given your ebay listing name to show your feedback, written back on here where you were from, and said something along the lines of if you dont trust me, here's my phone number, and you can call me and we can discuss the sale.

Instead you send me this message:

i just got this fucking web site so calm the fuck down fuck you dick lickin son of a bitch

I was thinking about buying the psp off of you.....but after a message like that, I wouldnt buy it off you if you were selling it for 50 bucks.

If psp is the same as Play station 2 then Jeepman380 has one for sale, might pm him as i think it around $100.

Ok, i see, learn something new everyday. thanks

How old are you FMF? No it's not a question to start anything i'm just curious cause i agree with screenname " . " You really can't just come to this site and start yelling at people. I'm sure there are alot of mature people on here that will agree with me. Maybe you outta think about making peace with people and keeping the swear words to yourself. But hey that's my opinion....

i just got this fucking web site so calm the fuck down fuck you dick lickin son of a bitch

fuckin' asshole talking to other people like that. I'd highly recommend staying away and not buying stuff from people like this new guy. Totally inapropriate thing to say to someone. He didnt even apologize yet.

ps, those rear tires on your blaster need about 20 more psi in em.

Edited by Meat

Look at this kids blaster... Reminds me of that MTV Crates edition with the homeless dude and his gold shopping cart... Sorry i had to:

Eric

that is some funnnnnnny as shit right their. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: