• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i woos just thinking this post wos just some one try ing to sell thear psp and now 4 pages later no psp sold and no one that posted most this stuff wos interested in it ether :confused:

I'm not interested in his sale.. I didn't like how he came off in this forum so I had to say something just like other member's who didn't like his approach.. I was a kid once too but not an idiot ha haa!!

BUT FOR BEING 17 I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE TOUGHT YOU HOW TO SPELL BACK IN GRADE SCHOOL IN IDAHO, BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION ITS COMMIT

Before you tell people how to spell you need to learn for yourself. "Tought" is spelled Taught. Talk about the blind leading the blind. Nothing is worse than two asshole retards arguing over who is smarter. Neither one of you can even spell correctly yet alone use proper grammar. I'm sure you will both be billionaires one day with all the education and common sense you have.................

WHEN DID WE GET SCHOOL TEACHERS ON THIS WEB SITE DOSH BAG :biggrin: :down:

lmao. must have never taken a spelling class

AND IN THIS POST WE HAVE A RECOURSE TEACHER BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD GIVE HIM A JOB WITH A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION :down: FUCKIN LOSER:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down::down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

AND IN THIS POST WE HAVE A RECOURSE TEACHER BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD GIVE HIM A JOB WITH A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION :down: FUCKIN LOSER:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down::down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Jesus Christ! I read the whole thread, and i do think you are a retard, hands down. But seeing how your symptoms have progressed, i would say that you are now a retard that had a seizure while pressing the thumbs down button. Grow up asshole, and leave the banshee board (it is for people with banshees anyway)

EDIT: There is no shame in not being able to land the job you wanted... but at least he has the education part going for him

i woos just thinking this post wos just some one try ing to sell thear psp and now 4 pages later no psp sold and no one that posted most this stuff wos interested in it ether :confused:

learn to spell... you and FMF are both fucking idiots none of your post ever make sense and you are assholes without having a reason to be. go fuck each other little faggots. :verymad:

Bump for another retard with a computer! :thumbsup:

According to your sig I am as gay as this thread. Funny shit though. :woot: banshee kid15 how do you like your new taco? Looks good!

Bump for another retard with a computer! :thumbsup:

retards with computers thay must type like this

hjgfdagfdfvuihfviuhghouihgaosidjsaofidqklrgolegjkftrg67897rikghjytrhyt41jytrj5ytj6ytj45yj2j4ytr3j8j541ytj6yt45ujtrjdlfsadjndscgftvjkmfdvuygfdijfdokjgduyfdgoiuhrguihgfdiuhghjntbiuhtguihgouihregoitreuhgoiujhtgiuhgofdgjbhl;ijkghisgvfjkng g g g g g g gr gre gre greijgrsjgregreuihgreuhgruihgruihgridefoiaqoiesuihfew76ew76r76654654gr765grgre987grhjbgrew 53 y543 y54h tre ghtre ghtrejkgreijgrehgreiuhteijhgrbnitghbnijbhnb bokmdbnokmjnpl,m;.m'/he['/fde;hb//////bplnokmdeokhbjoshjboidejhbjdjbnbn....gdbnokuibhuidejhbijdshbvnishbvswhbgvhsvhbvuirshbhjg grbuijghbvjshdgbvijrsghbv frdbgvjhkbgrjkhbnv ujrsbhjbgvjkbhv ufds frswjbhgvrswbvujiidyeghb

have a good day :thumbsup:

retards with computers thay must type like this

hjgfdagfdfvuihfviuhghouihgaosidjsaofidqklrgolegjkftrg67897rikghjytrhyt41jytrj5ytj6ytj45yj2j4ytr3j8j541ytj6yt45ujtrjdlfsadjndscgftvjkmfdvuygfdijfdokjgduyfdgoiuhrguihgfdiuhghjntbiuhtguihgouihregoitreuhgoiujhtgiuhgofdgjbhl;ijkghisgvfjkng g g g g g g gr gre gre greijgrsjgregreuihgreuhgruihgruihgridefoiaqoiesuihfew76ew76r76654654gr765grgre987grhjbgrew 53 y543 y54h tre ghtre ghtrejkgreijgrehgreiuhteijhgrbnitghbnijbhnb bokmdbnokmjnpl,m;.m'/he['/fde;hb//////bplnokmdeokhbjoshjboidejhbjdjbnbn....gdbnokuibhuidejhbijdshbvnishbvswhbgvhsvhbvuirshbhjg grbuijghbvjshdgbvijrsghbv frdbgvjhkbgrjkhbnv ujrsbhjbgvjkbhv ufds frswjbhgvrswbvujiidyeghb

have a good day :thumbsup:

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?? you are a fucking idiot dude. :shoothead: