need everyones input

Thats exactly what I was gonna do to !!! But, his number isnt in his info, just addy and name.

I sent him an email with my number. I doubt he will call though.

Thanks for the input brotha :biggrin:

Well...my man. You have his name and address...I'd BET you could get his phone number here:

www.zabbasearch.com

It's scary...trust me. You're going to be looking up yourself and friends next.....

Well...my man. You have his name and address...I'd BET you could get his phone number here:

www.zabbasearch.com

It's scary...trust me. You're going to be looking up yourself and friends next.....

:evil:if you have his name and address and he lives in the same state as you then, obviously, this is a contract that is enforcable in court...i would check the limit for your state's "small claims court" aka justice court in some states...this can be handled by you without an attorney so nothing lost but your time if you lose...sounds like you would have a strong case as long as you can get the records off of ebay...good luck....dbr

e bay won`t do shit, you will have to wait 7 days go through the unpaid item process. relist it and hope it don`t happen again.if he don`t respond to the unpaid item notice then you can leave him negative without him leaving spite feedback for you.e bays procedure for this blows.it should be 1 unpaid item and you are gone.they let this shit go on.they got they`re money when you listed it.like a fortune teller i can tell you what they will say."unfortunately you will have to go through the unpaid item process, sorry we cannot help you at this time"

Just try to contact him and ask him why. There could be thousands of reason why it happened. The whole drive to his house and beat him up is getting old. Act like an adult.

Yeah, It may be getting old to you < but its my money , NOT yours we are talking about here. Hell , if it was only a couple hundred, NO BIG deal, But when we are talking 10k, Thats worth getting the feathers ruffled over

you must not deal on e bay often. just do the non paying bidder process then relist it. best you can do. it was a young kid most likely.welcome to the wonderful worl of e bay. where we get fucked and e bay gets paid like the mob.

Thats exactly what I was gonna do to !!! But, his number isnt in his info, just addy and name.

I sent him an email with my number. I doubt he will call though.

Thanks for the input brotha :biggrin:

Try http://www.zabasearch.com/ and see if you can get his info there. (Fe)eBay won't charge you for a dead beat bidder hijacking your auction.

NYUK, I thought it was probably a young kid as well. I looked on the site ZABsearch as suggested, He is 42 years old. Gives a phone number, but disconnected.

You are right,I dont deal on ebay much for reasons just like this. I preffer to keep my dealings with peaple reputable from sites I frequent.

We will see what happens. I cannot file the " non paying" bidder for another 7 days.

thanks for your input....

ECHO...ECHO...ECHO.... :yelrotflmao:

See post #17....

I took the Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading Course. Their secret to reading quickly is they teach you to avoid postings that double as prime numbers....maybe I'll demand a refund. I read it quickly but something was lost in the comprehension...

I'll call them at 235-711-1317 :cool:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I know who he is and where, I have communicated via email with him. He claims he accidentally "clicked" the buy it now button ( which is a pile of bullshit, its not that simple) .

However, there is a member here who has stated he was gonna try to come up with the cash, ( I made him an offer thats hard to pass on ) so we will see what happens from here.