rapturds suck

BigRed350x

LOL... I had both bikes when they were stock. They may be modded now, but they were not when I got them both. Right when we got them, after the Raptor was broke in we raced them on the road with the same result everytime, with every combo of riders. As far as tuning, thats what we were doing. You have to try things, then tune things. Not like that vid of my bike is a fine tuned video. That was after an hour of tuning with what we had. But I forgot, you needed to be there to tune it for us, you are the God of all banshees, can make anything perfect, one try. Ill be sure to get your perfect knowledge before we tune anything else, that way its up to your standards. shoothead.gif Id post a vid with more weight on my bike if I had one... Only vids are with me on it. Next time im there Ill get one for you entertainment, then you can be a critic on it too and tell me how to tune it all up, k? rolleyes.gif

First of all, that's all you can come up with? I'm disapointed, super-banshee man. With all your endless knowledge you have of these things you've accumulated in the what... ONE year you've owned a banshee, I figured you would have come up with better.

I never profess to be a tuning god as you say. Thanks by the way, I'm surprised you recognized me without my sandals on. How many times have you seen me in the jetting forum? Not very often. Why? Because I don't try and tune other peoples bikes for them unless I am there and riding it and have my jets and shit handy. Sorry. I wouldn't tune your crap anyway, you already know all there is to know about banshees anyway. LOL Tard.

I stated my opinion of the raturd,

"Its also not saying a whole lot when 70's technology still doesn't take much $$ to keep up with / beat a modded EFI 2008 bike. That's pretty sad in my mind on yamaha's part. ROFL"

and you turned around with an attack on me...

"I think you are the only person that is so negative about the 700..."

Actually, you haven't talked to many banshee die-hards then. Perhaps you should go look at that thread and read what other people have to say about the turds...

You keep re-enforcing the fact that I called you out on being a two-face fuck don't you? You send me an appology in a PM asking to be friends again, because you don't want to run into me at some dunes somewhere and look like a fucking douche. Then you come in here and bash on me for my views of the rapturds. I stated a general view of my opinion of the raptor and you made it an attack on me. So, whats the deal with trying to applogize in a PM, then turning around and trying to start more shit on the board? Once again, you're a two-face fuck.

You weigh less than a little girl and think you're sooo fast. You bash on peoples opinions, but when they bash back you get all butt hurt and go on the attack.

Remind me again how long you've owned a banshee or even a rapturd...

Edited by BigRed350x

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people on the "banshee" board are not going to be so fond of 4 strokes... thats why its a banshee board. Sure there are members who own 4 strokes, (craptors, 450's and what not), but im willing to bet their shee would come first.

O, and I dont know where this was taken from or what had taken place before this... but Jared knows his shit. That much i CAN attest to. 99% (1% being the jokin around) of what Jared puts into this board is very helpful and full of knowledge, and actually helps the guys on here. :happy:

all I got to say is that when I was stock with cpis and cut fender I raced a friend with a 700r that had barkers and I beat him all day long.No trading wins.I was like 220 back then.Now im ported and shearers and all the other go fast goodies except big carbs for now and I destroyed 700r with barkers,power comander,ported and still DESTROY him and he ways like 160 MAX.Im not impressed at all with 700s.

Stick with a banshee or a yfz

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

all I got to say is that when I was stock with cpis and cut fender I raced a friend with a 700r that had barkers and I beat him all day long.No trading wins.I was like 220 back then.Now im ported and shearers and all the other go fast goodies except big carbs for now and I destroyed 700r with barkers,power comander,ported and still DESTROY him and he ways like 160 MAX.Im not impressed at all with 700s.

Stick with a banshee or a yfz

ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding.round #2 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I would never trade my banshee for a 7hundo...but...there ARE some fast ones out there, hands down. Either that or they're just easy to ride. There was a guy at LS a couple months ago with a mostly stock 700 who was beating every banshee and 4-stroke at the dune drags. Now keep in mind this guy could ride the hell out of it, but that's 1/2 the battle right there.

LOL... I had both bikes when they were stock. They may be modded now, but they were not when I got them both. Right when we got them, after the Raptor was broke in we raced them on the road with the same result everytime, with every combo of riders. As far as tuning, thats what we were doing. You have to try things, then tune things. Not like that vid of my bike is a fine tuned video. That was after an hour of tuning with what we had. But I forgot, you needed to be there to tune it for us, you are the God of all banshees, can make anything perfect, one try. Ill be sure to get your perfect knowledge before we tune anything else, that way its up to your standards. shoothead.gif Id post a vid with more weight on my bike if I had one... Only vids are with me on it. Next time im there Ill get one for you entertainment, then you can be a critic on it too and tell me how to tune it all up, k? rolleyes.gif

I would like to know what he was replying to. :shrug:

post up a video of someone with some more weight on your bike...

If its that squirrley then you need to go spend some time tuning your suspension and playing with air pressure before you hurt yourself or somene else when you eat shit comming off the line like a retarded monkey, trying to get back to going in a straight line.

- Jared

If you must know that was my fualt.....When we put the 12 paddle extrems off of my cranker on their they had 6psi in them. It was not hooking up with him or myself so I felt we needed to drop presure. I did not have a gauge with me on the dunes and I did not want to go back to camp so I did the thats about right trick ( you cant say you have never done that ). As far as going out to race the "big boys" easter we will be their.my big twin corys big twin and maybe more kiel nasty little twin. And keil I have 120lbs on you dont try to make me look smaller LOL

Your a little fired up there huh littlered. LOL Funny how im sitting here smiling and your all fired up. If you guys could have seen his blue 4mil you wouldnt think hes so great and smart. It was not that impressive, and was fucking ugly to boot. I may have thought it was fast when I first saw it, till I got my own 4mil, then I realised what a junker it was. I think its funny how pissy you get all the time, when someone doesnt agree with you. You always play the victim... oooohhh you attacked me boo hoo.... fucking grow up and get some sack. You tried to take a shot at me for being skinny.. thats funny. Lets have a footrace or some type of athletic competition and we will see who is laughing.

"Sorry. I wouldn't tune your crap anyway" Say what?!?! You have never personally seen my bike, and you are calling it junk. It looks like a fucking diamond compared to you stuff and will kill any bike you have.

Im not gonna argue here so you can just reverse everything I say and try to make me look like the bad guy. Have a good one. :thumbsup:

I would never trade my banshee for a 7hundo...but...there ARE some fast ones out there, hands down. Either that or they're just easy to ride. There was a guy at LS a couple months ago with a mostly stock 700 who was beating every banshee and 4-stroke at the dune drags. Now keep in mind this guy could ride the hell out of it, but that's 1/2 the battle right there.

I think thats the first smart post anybody has put in this arguement, me included. :thumbsup:

Your a little fired up there huh littlered. LOL Funny how im sitting here smiling and your all fired up. If you guys could have seen his blue 4mil you wouldnt think hes so great and smart. It was not that impressive, and was fucking ugly to boot. I may have thought it was fast when I first saw it, till I got my own 4mil, then I realised what a junker it was. I think its funny how pissy you get all the time, when someone doesnt agree with you. You always play the victim... oooohhh you attacked me boo hoo.... fucking grow up and get some sack. You tried to take a shot at me for being skinny.. thats funny. Lets have a footrace or some type of athletic competition and we will see who is laughing.

"Sorry. I wouldn't tune your crap anyway" Say what?!?! You have never personally seen my bike, and you are calling it junk. It looks like a fucking diamond compared to you stuff and will kill any bike you have.

Im not gonna argue here so you can just reverse everything I say and try to make me look like the bad guy. Have a good one. :thumbsup:

LOL, actually I wasnt fired up at all I was sitting here laughing as I wrote my reply. Jon was here too and laughing right beside me.

Kill any bike I have eh? You are still dreaming about how "fast" you think you are. You don't even know what I have douche. You've seen two of my bikes.

Not going to argue eh? Isn't that what you are doing with this reply? Maybe you should stick to your story, two-face.

Edit: oh yeah, your front end alignment is off on your "diamond" ROFL tard.

Get some sack? My sack weighs more than you do, girly man. :yelrotflmao:

Edited by BigRed350x

And keil I have 120lbs on you dont try to make me look smaller LOL

Just trying to help you out, thats all... LOL :yelrotflmao: