rapturds suck

BigRed350x

May be a little... they barley touch the ground anyway. Its a drag bike, not a duner. It looks more off in the pic in my sig, I had to turn the wheels a little so it didnt roll down the slope.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not trying to get into this cuz i just got my first shee in feb this year so i dont have enough experience to talk. but when my shee was just piped with the proflo kit it was fucking killing my buddies 700. and at that time my yfz450 killed them both but for just another grand neither one could touch my shee, not even close. i personally dont have any problems with any of them i like them all, so there it is.... :shrug:

p.s. i do prefer the banshee over all other bikes. but im not too bias cuz ive always rode 4 strokes.

I wonder if some of you guys that think they're complete turds even know how to ride a 4-stroke? No not you Jared but the others that think they're the shit of quads. Stock for stock they will beat a banshee, and piped and programmed they will too if the riders have any riding experience at all.

I wonder if some of you guys that think they're complete turds even know how to ride a 4-stroke? No not you Jared but the others that think they're the shit of quads. Stock for stock they will beat a banshee, and piped and programmed they will too if the riders have any riding experience at all.

AMen....

I know I can't just jump off my banshee and ride a 4 stroke, I have to take quite a few passes to get the hang of it.

They are 100% totally different animals, especially the Raptor and 450R. The YFZ kinda revs out like a banshee, in that aspect, but....the 450R and Raptors are torque monsters.

I'm a banshee guy...but I give the 4 strokes their due. Stock vs. stock...or a few bolts ons here and there, they will beat a 20 year old design all day long....(until you port it or go aftermarket cylinders...then there's no comparison.)

Well,Ive owned a banshee for 3 years,had a 400ex and have rode plenty of yfz450s,kfx 450,honda 450r's,suzuki z400 and r450s,even rode a few polaris',plus numberus utilitys.Like someone said,if you lower it and widen it it would probably ride better but the 700 turd I rode was stock susp. with some little ass ITP MX holeshots,my Razors on my banshee are bigger. It felt like riding a horse,way to high COG. compared to other sport quads.

Well,Ive owned a banshee for 3 years,had a 400ex and have rode plenty of yfz450s,kfx 450,honda 450r's,suzuki z400 and r450s,even rode a few polaris',plus numberus utilitys.Like someone said,if you lower it and widen it it would probably ride better but the 700 turd I rode was stock susp. with some little ass ITP MX holeshots,my Razors on my banshee are bigger. It felt like riding a horse,way to high COG. compared to other sport quads.

sounds like a set up problem on that raptor more then the bike its self. Mine is an SE, same suspension as a YFZ. The small tires would have made the raptor seem sluggish, they run good with 21" tires.

The friggin center of gravity on rapturds is stupid amounts of high. You go to turn and have any sort of traction they try to tip over. Pisses me off. Plus, I'm a kind of a big guy (6-3 220) and the damn thing is cramped as hell when I jump on one. My fucking shee feels bigger than those. They ride like a cadillac compared to shees but they feel hard to throw around. I can buck my banshee around like is a fucking dirtbike and love it. And yes I know how to ride a four stroke (my banshee is the second 2-stroke I've owned besides my snowmobile), I've had a few three wheelers, a warrior, and a raptor 660 for about a week before I sold the fucker because it was to cramped for me. At least I made a good turnaround on it to some poor bastard for about 800 bux........

Is there any comparison between the raptor 660 and the 700?

No, there is no comparison what so ever. The 700 is a completley different in every aspect but the name.