whats should my numbers be.

You're not gonna break 45 with bolt ons only....

You're probably at 42ish now.

You'll get more torque and a little more power with 19cc domes.

Are you prepared to get your crank welded from the extra compression and run race gas as well?

I think u should easly be over 50, I had mine dyno tuned and I am sitting at 42 hp, 31 ft lbs of torque, and I am bone stock no mods or any thing, just brass, and 94 pump gas and mix 50:1 wit amsoil dominator, I would get it on a dyno to see just were u r at. If u could make it out here to swanton, oh, we have a dynojet dyno, and u could schedule a dyno tuning. heres the wbsite, http://www.quadconcepts.net/.

Edited by bansheerider52

well guys...I hate to break it to you, but I guess you can get a dyno to read just about anything you want it to...

The numbers in are only as good as the person controlling it and numbers they put in.

Stock banshees are 35 to 38HP max. That's it. And being he's at 3000 feet, he's not getting 45 with just bolt ons.

Now you can probably go find a dyno that will tell you a stock banshee will put out 50HP...but it's not...

And...I might add, the best use for a dyno...is comparing mod vs. mod for the same bike, as long as the testing methods and fuel/air are the same in similar weather, etc.

It is what it is guys....I just hate to see you shoot for a big number, then get beat by a guy with a smaller number, or...hope for a big number and be disappointed when you get the readout.

I think u should easly be over 50, I had mine dyno tuned and I am sitting at 42 hp, 31 ft lbs of torque, and I am bone stock no mods or any thing, just brass, and 94 pump gas and mix 50:1 wit amsoil dominator, I would get it on a dyno to see just were u r at. If u could make it out here to swanton, oh, we have a dynojet dyno, and u could schedule a dyno tuning. heres the wbsite, http://www.quadconcepts.net/.

like Dave said, your not getting 50hp on a bone stock banshee. no if and or buts. any dyno that said u got 50 hp is VERRRRRRY generous

well guys...I hate to break it to you, but I guess you can get a dyno to read just about anything you want it to...

The numbers in are only as good as the person controlling it and numbers they put in.

Stock banshees are 35 to 38HP max. That's it. And being he's at 3000 feet, he's not getting 45 with just bolt ons.

Now you can probably go find a dyno that will tell you a stock banshee will put out 50HP...but it's not...

And...I might add, the best use for a dyno...is comparing mod vs. mod for the same bike, as long as the testing methods and fuel/air are the same in similar weather, etc.

It is what it is guys....I just hate to see you shoot for a big number, then get beat by a guy with a smaller number, or...hope for a big number and be disappointed when you get the readout.

im not at 3000 ft. im close to 750

i saw this article that showed these 450s get 50 hp with just a pipe, filter, chip,

You're talking about the LT450...pipe, filter and Cherry Bomb...that's about right.

Pipe, air filter and CDI for any of the newer 450s (06 or 07) and you're right there, too.

Now you know why I say a bolt on 450 will beat a bolt on banshee most of the time....

it dosent seem like it only has 40-45 hp. My step dads yfz has cam mod, sparks pipe, oil mod, air filter. My shee pulls on that damn thing. honestly when i only had my cool head i was beating the stock 450. i have vids to prove it to. i would win more the half the times we raced.