NO FRONT BRAKES!

ok so my shee has no front brakes no matter how hard i squeeze the brake handle, it just goes in about an inch or 2 and on my bros bike you can squeeze the brake handle almost all the way to the bar and his front brakes actually work.... lol and relying on just the back brake in sand isnt fun... did it going down choke cherry, almost turned sideways and flipped

any help would be good, i should probly get this fixed before i go riding again

who uses brakes? haha gas is on the right haha

arent there adjustments on them? to tighten them and loosin them?

brakes are nice when coming up behind a 4poke real fast :P and umm i dont really know about having brakes before but i dont have any lol umm i opened the bleeder valve and nothing came out, there is fluid in the master cylander

brakes are nice when coming up behind a 4poke real fast :P and umm i dont really know about having brakes before but i dont have any lol umm i opened the bleeder valve and nothing came out, there is fluid in the master cylander

just out of curiosity how are you bleeding them? are you pumping the handle and holding it down while your cracking the bleeder screws or just cracking the screws and expecting fluid to run out? if it's the second it wont work especialy with the cap still on the resivior. not to say your doing it wrong but just a question because theres so many guys who come on these boards who when asked if they did something they imediatly say " yes i've dont that already and thats not the problem" except they were doing it wrong and it wound up being the problem anyway... front breaks are a whore to blead out anyway. before i bought a bunch of stuff i would dissasemble what you have and clean it all up, blow out the lines and bench bleed the master cylinder assembly then work your way down. if the master's working and your lines arent clogged then it has to be in the calipers. they may be frozen up? if thats the case come back and post and i'll try and walk you through fixing them...