How Can You Tell If Your Frame Is Straight?

I'm bored. The season is over. I might as well chase down some work on my 'shee. Does anyone have an idea on how to check out frame straightness without disassembling the quad and setting the frame on a flat surface?

Also, do the Lonestar A-arms use stock Yamaha bushings/seals?

When do people generally start going back to Glamis? I'm still new at this :cool:!!

<<Looking forward to my 2nd season>>

Thanks, Jay.

1. Dunno

2. Dunno

3. End of September if you don't mind your balls sticking to your seat. Check out the Sand Sports Super Show which is usually held on the weekend around Sept. 17th. It's a good show and you can pick up all your riding parts/gear for the season at show prices. Anytime after that show is pretty much fair game for Glamis, just check the weather first. Most people wait until somewhere in October. Usually by Halloween the temps are really nice.

for glamis the dunes last year where pretty empty before halloween. on halloween weekend it kicked off into high gear... sux casue i wont be there for halloween this year.. my kid is due, and im pretty sure the old lady isnt going to let me go :)

edit: oh have you been off the 905 latley? if not i wouldnt bother going anymore, then cops are being cocksuckers out there. they have been writing 1000 dollar tickets without any warnings, needless to say we dont go out there any more. so for now im just taking my old ladies 450 out to barona to ride the track.

Edited by Bansh-eman

Sorry guys...I'm from MI.

It just clicked that the season is over for now @ Glamis....due to heat.

I was like WTF are you guys talking about...season is just starting over here.

Then I remember we've got snow....sooner or later....

:whistling:

:shoothead:

Sorry guys...I'm from MI.

It just clicked that the season is over for now @ Glamis....due to heat.

I was like WTF are you guys talking about...season is just starting over here.

Then I remember we've got snow....sooner or later....

:whistling:

:shoothead:

snow, whats that :biggrin: :sweat:

1. Dunno

2. Dunno

3. End of September if you don't mind your balls sticking to your seat. Check out the Sand Sports Super Show which is usually held on the weekend around Sept. 17th. It's a good show and you can pick up all your riding parts/gear for the season at show prices. Anytime after that show is pretty much fair game for Glamis, just check the weather first. Most people wait until somewhere in October. Usually by Halloween the temps are really nice.

I was at that Costa Mesa show last year.. I got the big O'neal gear bag for $30, that's like 1/2 off.

Gas containers were like $15! Some good deals but we need Banshee Parts Vendors!!!!!!!!!

I was at that Costa Mesa show last year.. I got the big O'neal gear bag for $30, that's like 1/2 off.

Gas containers were like $15! Some good deals but we need Banshee Parts Vendors!!!!!!!!!

Check out Custom Creation's booth this year. They're almost exclusively banshee stuff. Barts, Golden West, and Cycle parts West are good for gloves, helmets, pants, bags, jerseys, goggles and stuff like that. Alba usually has some pretty nice deals as well. I got my stainless radiator cover from Alba for $20 two years ago. Last year I got a $60 dirt bike paddle from the Skat Trak vendor for $25. Best selection of stuff is on Friday, best prices are on Sunday when the vendors are trying to unload all the leftovers so they don't have to haul it back to the shop. Just ask the vendors what the show price is - EVERYBODY gives a discount.

Edited by Wallrat