M&M ATV Site Launched

nice! makes a world of difference.

heres another contrib you might like. it makes adding product attributes a zillion times easier. when you have lots of products with lots of attributes it can save you so much time and frustration. its super easy to install and puts all the attribute adding stuff right on the admin add product page. seriously, you will thank god for this once youve added it.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4063

and the forum thread for it http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=195959

the package you download comes with screen shots i think. if not i can take some screen shots of it in the store i have it on, if you want.

After just placing an order with Andy, I can say that I'd never buy anything there again, nor reccomend someone else buying from him! He was rude, unhelpful.....

JOKING! JOKING!!!!!

Actually, it was a pleasure doing business with him. I just picked up another Banshee for the 1st time in years on Saturday, and wanted to go through it and add a little power (my 1st one back in 1990 was a fully built 409 bike--stock ones just aren't as fun ;-) ) and ordered around $1000 from him so that I could go riding this weekend.

Aside from an understandable miscommunication error on the shipping (which he went out of his way and tried to remedy more then he needed to) he was very helpful, gave me great pricing, and pulled some strings to get the stuff out in time for me.

I'll definitely be going back to him if I need something else in the near future, and when I tear this thing down to build the motor up over the winter.

Hats off to Andy!

Josh

After just placing an order with Andy, I can say that I'd never buy anything there again, nor reccomend someone else buying from him! He was rude, unhelpful.....

JOKING! JOKING!!!!!

Actually, it was a pleasure doing business with him. I just picked up another Banshee for the 1st time in years on Saturday, and wanted to go through it and add a little power (my 1st one back in 1990 was a fully built 409 bike--stock ones just aren't as fun ;-) ) and ordered around $1000 from him so that I could go riding this weekend.

Aside from an understandable miscommunication error on the shipping (which he went out of his way and tried to remedy more then he needed to) he was very helpful, gave me great pricing, and pulled some strings to get the stuff out in time for me.

I'll definitely be going back to him if I need something else in the near future, and when I tear this thing down to build the motor up over the winter.

Hats off to Andy!

Josh

Josh thanks for the compliment with the new site taking off its been difficult to keep up here but were trying. You should have all your stuff by fri. Good luck

Andy