Can anyone vouch for this memeber.......

I had a member contact for me for a trade for his TRX450R.......He PM'd me at first and said that he was interested in trading for my 04' Banshee straight up. I gave him my # and told him to give me a call and we could talk it over more. Well he called me from a BLOCKED ID on my cell phone, I talked to him asked him where he was located and he said S. Cali. Well since I'm located in Jackson, MI, thats a long haul for a 4-wheeler. So, I asked how we going to do a trade with that much distance between us? He told me that he knew of a shipping company that he had delt with several times, and we could just pay for each others shipping cost and I could schedule the pick-up. I told him that was too much of a gamble to just load my quad on a truck and sign the title over with out any proof that I was getting his quad in return. I told him that I would need to exchange titles first. He acted like he didn't want to it, and told me that this was a real shipping company and to check out they're website. It just doesn't feel right, not to say I don't trust this person, but I don't know him. I'm everyone agree's with me on this one. CAN ANYONE VOUCH FOR "BANSHEEMAN350"? Just wandering if anyone has delt with him before.

Looks like hes been trying to trade for over a year now, sounds fishy to me, i dont know the guy and ive been on this site since Aug 04, anyone else???? I wouldnt send the bikes over at the same time, thats very risky. You dont even know what condition his bikes in unless you see it in person?? do you care?? I would meet up with him if he was really serious, other than that - i wouldnt do it.

Eric

pm bigboybanshee about trading quads long distance.can`t say i recognize the guys name.i middlemanned bigboys trade for his yfz for some nitwits banshee. it was one major fuckin headache.a little advice. if someone can`t meet you face to face, DON`T DO IT.if you want to trade, advertise locally. put pics up on craigslist, hq, atvconnection,bluetraxx,and every other atv website. someone will bite.guaranteed.

pm bigboybanshee about trading quads long distance.can`t say i recognize the guys name.i middlemanned bigboys trade for his yfz for some nitwits banshee. it was one major fuckin headache.a little advice. if someone can`t meet you face to face, DON`T DO IT.if you want to trade, advertise locally. put pics up on craigslist, hq, atvconnection,bluetraxx,and every other atv website. someone will bite.guaranteed.

yea id go with craigslist if you really want to get rid of your banshee. thats were i bought one and sold a couple.

i say if you are both serious about the traid exchange as many photos of the bikes as you both can, maybe if the trust is an issue send eachother a disposiable camera take the photos and mail the camera back to develope yourself, that way there is no chance the photo's go into photo shop and get doctored. then find a meeting place half way between you and him set a date and time to meet and do the traide in person.

I think he's a scammer......This is how they get people's shit they say they want to buy it or they want to trade. Then they send a fake shipping company to your house to pick up your vehicle. Then hand you a fake money order or check then leave with your vehicle. By the time you know whats happened they're long gone. Besides I brought the whole thing of exchanging pics and exchanging titles, he said he was going to call me back and never did. This was few days ago at least, plus the blocked ID phone number, and when I asked for a # he said he would get back with me.

Unless you know this guy...or a long standing member here can vouch for him...stay away from the deal.

My buddy got hosed on a deal just recently...got a real POS with parts missing, etc., turned into a pissing match...and no one wins those...