KENDA GNARLY 6-PLY?

seabass

I'm ready to buy new rear tires. I'm looking at the Kenda Gnarly 6-ply. Has anybody tried these tires before? Do they wear well? Grip well? I ride from hardpack, to REALLY rocky conditions. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I friggin love these tires. I've ridden soft to hard shit and they hook up real nice. Had them for a year...probably about 500 miles on them and their wear is at about 1/3 of the way down. Not to bad IMO. The only other tires I would try would be klaws cuz I haven't tried them yet but heard good things. Otherwise, yeah the knarlys are great

I have run stockers, razers, holeshots, and after i tried the knarlys I'll probaly never buy another set of tires. They seem to work pretty good in all kinds of conditions, I ride everything from trails and mud to pits and pave and I am Happy.

IMO...

You can't go wrong with any Kenda tires...

I've never used dirt tires on my Banshee, but my YFZ450 and a couple of my dirt bikes had Kendas and I was very happy with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I have the 6-ply, but I've got a set of gnarlys and I HATE them for where I ride. I've had them on a Banshee and a YFZ. I could barely pull a wheelie on hard packed dirt on my YFZ with them...all they do is spin. On my Banshee, stock tires hook better. I'll sell mine any day of the week. There just setting in my shop.

Since I originally posted this, I bought the Knarly XC 6-Ply. I've gone on two rides with them and I love them so far. They grip like crazy and look pretty sick. I just ordered the front Klaws to go with them. I also read an article where they ran them in the Baja, or somewhere like that, and never punctured them. That's the reason I wanted 6-ply, since I ride some VERY rocky terrain. Anyway, thanks for all the replies guys, you helped me make a good decision. :beer:

Edited by seabass