Racelogic Porting

dante

The porting could be way more agressive by looking at your intake ports. How are the Exaust boost ports looking? My dad ports engines as a part time job, but everything we do is race porting that is still manageable on the trail. My buddy's old banshee pulled 86mph in a certain distance(not very far but not marked out) and it had FMF pipes, K&N filter, and V-force 3's. After porting and jetting for the porting it pulled 94mph in the same distance. Long story short he ran the local circuit and took 2nd's and 3rd's after porting it was only 1st's and a few 2nd's.

I don't know about the stage 3 porting, but I did the stage 2 porting myself. Is the stage 3 way more aggressive? Here's a few shots of my intake ports.

ebay040.jpg

ebay042.jpg

ebay041.jpg

Hey there Differentstrokes, those are lookin pretty good for at home do it your selfers. I've deen several butcher jobs in my day, some people think because they have a dremel that they can port but definately not true. Yours look really good from the pics. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there Differentstrokes, those are lookin pretty good for at home do it your selfers. I've deen several butcher jobs in my day, some people think because they have a dremel that they can port but definately not true. Yours look really good from the pics. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I thought they came out pretty good myself. I just wanted some decent gains without going all out and these ran really strong.