new website

someone who is on there wanna help me out? i registered but the email i gave them for validation must not work. i never recieved an email.. tried PMing a moderator but it wont even let me do that.. can someone send a mod a message telling them to send me a new validation email to a different email addy?? i need one sent to locogato11283@hotmail.com. my screen name is locogato11283 on there also.. if someone can help me, shoot me a pm.. thanks..

someone who is on there wanna help me out? i registered but the email i gave them for validation must not work. i never recieved an email.. tried PMing a moderator but it wont even let me do that.. can someone send a mod a message telling them to send me a new validation email to a different email addy?? i need one sent to locogato11283@hotmail.com. my screen name is locogato11283 on there also.. if someone can help me, shoot me a pm.. thanks..

I can't help you with that, but can I interest you in some a sarcastic comment or some verbal abuse instead? :yelrotflmao:

has anybody heard of this new site?

just saw it from an email i got off of another site.

http://www.sandplanet.org

all sand all the time. thought id post it up for all you duners.

i don't know about the site , but i do know about one of the sponsors. Jay Riddle Racing. they are 25 min. from my house and they know their shit from street bikes to atv's . they can build some mean banshee's . they offer custom porting , engine kits, dyno tuning for the banshee , raptor , 450 .