NEED HELP WITH SPARK ARRESTOR!

I looked at some past posts including the ones that showed how to make your own, the ones from Alba and the one using Stihl part. So heres the issue: I have Pro Cicuit Platnium Pipes with Pro Circuit Forestry Approved Spark arrestors for my silencer. The kid I bought it from said the silencer was missing the screens. at the very end of the pipe most people have allen heads or screws to take the end piece off.....my have rivets so Im not sure how he got the screens off with the rivets still on there. I can take a screw driver and put it in about 3-3.5 inches then it hits this cone/cylinder thing. Im just wondering do these pipes even have screens or are they a different design since they are in themselves spark arrestors? If they do need a screen I dont know where it SHOULD go to pass. Im thinking I would have to drill the rivets out and put it there on the very end........but Im not sure.

Also, hubbys stock exhaust doesnt have any screens. I popped the end of his off and .......no screen......so Im not sure if they even came with one.

Please help this is the first time taking them out and want to have a great time.

Thanks in advance!

Are these the ones that you have? Yours are the Spark Arrested Pro Circuit Silencers right?

type296sil_atv.jpg.jpg

I had some fmf spark arrested silencers. They were the FMF Turbine Core II silencers. I bought them new and they didnt have any screen in them. If you would look in the end it had a cone and some fins that made the exhaust swirll. Looked like the Front (intake side) of a Jet Engine.

As for the stock silencers are they stamped anywhere that says USFS Approved Spark arrestor?

Those are not the same ones that I have. Mine are Pro Circuit PC-007-R Is whats stamped on them. I guess I wasnt aware that not all spark arrestor have screens. Acually mine has what you are talking about with the turbine, looking like a jet motor. Im not sure what the stock ones are stamped with Ill check.

I bet they are stamped some where. That is why if you need a spark arrestor it is much better to get spakr arrested silencers intead of trying to slip by the law and stuff some screens in the end cap. I can imagine how much stuffing screen in the end of your pipe will hurt flow. The style like yours flows much better.