2004 Banshee $7k invested - 1 owner $5000obo

I was thinking about taking summer school and such. I havent found anywhere that i would like to take my classes, i havent looked hard at all. I figured that im young and ill enjoy my summer at the beach and with friends. Ya thats pretty much what you need/want right out of college, i dont know what the market for ME's are but im sure it will be very different by the time i graduate. Ive got PLENTY of time to get an in and meet some employers... being that i have 3 or more years left. lol. Is it another 2 years for your masters? or more? :blink:

Full throttle circle jerk haha, Thats a funny analogy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it going! We need some drama now and then. :beer: 31 posts deep probably the most interesting (and funny) rants I have read yet. :banana:

I was thinking about taking summer school and such. I havent found anywhere that i would like to take my classes, i havent looked hard at all. I figured that im young and ill enjoy my summer at the beach and with friends. Ya thats pretty much what you need/want right out of college, i dont know what the market for ME's are but im sure it will be very different by the time i graduate. Ive got PLENTY of time to get an in and meet some employers... being that i have 3 or more years left. lol. Is it another 2 years for your masters? or more? :blink:

Full throttle circle jerk haha, Thats a funny analogy

After your first year in college, I think it is worth a spending the summer at home as you will still be able to hang out with alot of friends from high school that either went to college somewhere else or didn't go to college. After that pretty much everyone scatter and it's just not the same.

Internships are a big deal to go out and look for after your second year. That is the best way to make industry contact and see what different engineering roles are like.

My master's degree took me 3 years to get because I took some of the classes via a distance learning program the UW offered. Of course I did this all while I was working so I couldn't take as many classes at one time.

IMO the engineering job market changes fairly drastically every six months. Having the industry contacts helps you sort of feel that out in advance before you graduate. If you are looking to go into the defense business, then world politics and Federal level elections has alot to do with the health of that industry, whereas aerospace stuff has a bit more tied in with the state of the U.S. economy and world trade.

If you ever have any engineering career related questions, give me a shout. :thumbsup:

After your first year in college, I think it is worth a spending the summer at home as you will still be able to hang out with alot of friends from high school that either went to college somewhere else or didn't go to college. After that pretty much everyone scatter and it's just not the same.

Internships are a big deal to go out and look for after your second year. That is the best way to make industry contact and see what different engineering roles are like.

My master's degree took me 3 years to get because I took some of the classes via a distance learning program the UW offered. Of course I did this all while I was working so I couldn't take as many classes at one time.

IMO the engineering job market changes fairly drastically every six months. Having the industry contacts helps you sort of feel that out in advance before you graduate. If you are looking to go into the defense business, then world politics and Federal level elections has alot to do with the health of that industry, whereas aerospace stuff has a bit more tied in with the state of the U.S. economy and world trade.

If you ever have any engineering career related questions, give me a shout. :thumbsup:

Thanks man! i really appreciate the info. Youll be getting a couple of pm's for sure :biggrin:

Seriously....what the hell is wrong with you two??

If it's overpriced...fine, that's your opinion and keep it to yourself.

The same bike that might fetch 2500 in the midwest could very easily fetch 4G's out in California...or West Coast.

Don't come on here and muddy up someone's for sale thread...if it's too high, it won't sell...AND IT SAYS OR BEST OFFER....

Just plain wrong....

People are entitled to theyre opinions. The internet is about the right to free speech. I can say whatever i want as long as its in accordence with the law. Dont come in here acting like you have to judge me and the other dude for our opinions, and that your better then us in some way.

No one said you weren't entitled to your opinion...does that give you the right to bash this guy in a public forum based on your opinion?

It goes a little further than that...it's called respect.

Let him list it for whatever he feels is right...what is the worst thing that could happen? He doesn't sell it...or someone buys it without doing any research and then they feel they paid too much??

I never said I'm better than either of you (clearly I have better grammar and spelling abilities than 2bztospellcheck, but that's another issue for the million dollar a year, youngest train conductor ever...)

How would you like it if someone shit all over your for sale thread..in a public forum? Wouldn't you rather someone PM you, etc., then look like a jerk.

It's just about respect...and crapping on someone's thread in a for sale is just shitty, any way you slice it.

The same could be said to both of you two...if you don't like his thread, or you don't like his price...then don't read it or post.

Ok.. lets say I/we stepped over the line by saying that it was overpriced. OK i apologize for that but what if the guy didn't know? Ive seen people get frustrated by not knowing why theyre banshee wont sell when they have it listed for like 7 grand. I certainly ment no disrespect when i told that guy that his banshee was overpriced, it was more to let him know that he may have trouble selling it at that price. I wasnt bashing. Just letting him know my opinion about his add, and you shouldn't critisize me about it. Why else would he post in a FORUM if he didn't want opinions about his add?

Ok.. lets say I/we stepped over the line by saying that it was overpriced. OK i apologize for that but what if the guy didn't know? Ive seen people get frustrated by not knowing why theyre banshee wont sell when they have it listed for like 7 grand. I certainly ment no disrespect when i told that guy that his banshee was overpriced, it was more to let him know that he may have trouble selling it at that price. I wasnt bashing. Just letting him know my opinion about his add, and you shouldn't critisize me about it. Why else would he post in a FORUM if he didn't want opinions about his add?

Fair enough...but I personally think a PM would've been a bit better...don't you? I'm sure you didn't mean it that way...but, other (self included) might have.

2bz is just a raving ass clown that loves to cause drama and talk out his ass about everything...

I think if this guy was looking for opinions on it's price...he would've either asked the question (what is this worth) or created a poll of type...but, since this guy posted a specific price, OBO...and listed mods, maybe he needs to get that out of it to make it worth his while. Maybe it's worth more in his part of the country than others. Maybe he's in a financial bind and needs some help...who knows....

So...lets bury the hatchet. I understand your point, I think you see mine...and I'm happy leaving it at that if you are.

Fair enough...but I personally think a PM would've been a bit better...don't you? I'm sure you didn't mean it that way...but, other (self included) might have.

2bz is just a raving ass clown that loves to cause drama and talk out his ass about everything...

I think if this guy was looking for opinions on it's price...he would've either asked the question (what is this worth) or created a poll of type...but, since this guy posted a specific price, OBO...and listed mods, maybe he needs to get that out of it to make it worth his while. Maybe it's worth more in his part of the country than others. Maybe he's in a financial bind and needs some help...who knows....

So...lets bury the hatchet. I understand your point, I think you see mine...and I'm happy leaving it at that if you are.

Done and Done. :biggrin:

People are entitled to theyre opinions. The internet is about the right to free speech. I can say whatever i want as long as its in accordence with the law. Dont come in here acting like you have to judge me and the other dude for our opinions, and that your better then us in some way.

Actually, I am pretty sure that I am better than 2bzy2p.............

Yeah...as posted, I took a shit that knew more than him....

LOL...

I am pretty sure I could pick up a rock, put it in a box, start talking to it, and I would find out that it is more intelligent than 2bzy2p. .............or atleast it would talk about cocks all the time.

rolldesignbanshee, dajogejr has a good point. Sorry man.

BTW throw that add up on craig's list. I've had awesome look with that site. Prepare for people calling your phone trying to lowball you though :confused:

Edited by RagunCajun