New banshee's at the dealership

That is why you need to pick up a Honda 200SX...maybe 1987 vintage. :yelrotflmao:

Let 'em rip on that thing while you ringa-ding-ding right by 'em!!

That was you can introduce a new word into their vocabulary.....ROOST!! :evil:

fourtrax200sxrt8.jpg

I have an old ass 84 suzuki 230 with no suspension. it actually hauls ass for its age, but no one will ride it lol. Im going to have to do something with it cuz it wont sell or even give away hahahah.

I have an old ass 84 suzuki 230 with no suspension. it actually hauls ass for its age, but no one will ride it lol. Im going to have to do something with it cuz it wont sell or even give away hahahah.

is it orange? i know someone up at croom that still rides one of those.

could you shot me the number and shop name,thanks

Did you get the cousin's banshee running? You looking for another Shee? There's always local ones. Couple weeks ago there was an orange framed one with white plastics, pipes, suspension for $3000, it was clean. Of course used & there's fixer uppers, but that's what we need.. I bought my shee in Sun Valley from a guy who does Repos.

LeosShop000007.jpg

LeosShop000006.jpg

LeosShop002.jpg

LeosShop001.jpg

When I went to get my Shee back in February I called all of the local dealers an even the ones who were far away an they said there was no Banshee's left , but i went to a local one an they had the one I really wanted so I got it, an they said they werent gonna be able to get Banshee's anymore so I got the last one around here, and I would say no to letting other people ride your bike because its alot of money in the bike an your letting them use your gas , theres only one person I would let Ride my Shee because he has a banshee too and knows how to ride without breaking something or wrecking.

Ya if they wanna ride so bad tell them to buy their own quad .

When I went to get my Shee back in February I called all of the local dealers an even the ones who were far away an they said there was no Banshee's left , but i went to a local one an they had the one I really wanted so I got it, an they said they werent gonna be able to get Banshee's anymore so I got the last one around here, and I would say no to letting other people ride your bike because its alot of money in the bike an your letting them use your gas , theres only one person I would let Ride my Shee because he has a banshee too and knows how to ride without breaking something or wrecking.

Ya if they wanna ride so bad tell them to buy their own quad .

That's a good story! I'll let my friends ride it, they all ride and take good care of their own. I ride their's too! I bought my shee from the repo man, it was sitting in a garage. Fell in love with her first sight!

Went to the shop to get some oil and saw 2 '06 shees sitting there, a blue one and a all black one. They guys were trying to get me to buy one but I had to say no...wife would kill me. The owner of the place said they they came from a shop that couldn't get rid of them, so they did a trade. i guess the dealership that had them said that they had the shees for about a year and even on sale they couldn't sale them. If i had the $6200 they were asking for them I just might buy the black one. Just thought I would share...

They had a yellow and black 50th anniversary edition on their lot along with those other two last week. Somehow it ended up in my garage!!

$6200??? Nope. They got them at the beginning of this month. Mine was assembled on the 12th. They just want you to think that they are going to give you some great deal. You can get them pretty much anywhere that they are still available for around $5200 plus tax, lic, etc... They won't last long around here.

DSC01794.jpg

Edited by Bikeatrol