..gear tires

fastrthnu

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i have seen those tires before... i traded a set of sand sharks for those. i have never used them yet. the guy i traded for them said he liked them only reason he traded me is because he wanted some 8"rims and tires and i wanted 10's. like i said, i haven't had the chance to use them yet though.

yeah i have seen those tires before... i traded a set of sand sharks for those. i have never used them yet. the guy i traded for them said he liked them only reason he traded me is because he wanted some 8"rims and tires and i wanted 10's. like i said, i haven't had the chance to use them yet though.

let us know what they are like. they look like a good hook up for alot of what I ride in, but like I said, I dont know about the quality. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

I got a set from my local Cycle Gear (Ft Worth, Tx). Did not know the difference as it was my first paddles. I just bought what they had. Went to Kermit on my first ride and I wasn't really impressed. They didn't seem to hook as well as the straights or Sand Sharks some of the people I was riding with had.

Went back home and made some improvements to my scooter. Pipes, pods, timing advance, gears, etc.

Made a trip to LS OK Mem weekend and it seemed like a different bike. At the drags by the south camp I was launching in second and carrying the front wheels till I shifted gears. I was running with some very nice machines through the first couple gears.

Generally I would have to say I like mine. Maybe it has something to do with wheel speed?

High speed blasting across the sand will give up a steady 25' high roost.

i just bout a new banshe and thats what plaza cycle suggested for me, said they have heard a lot of good things about them. and that they side hill great. Proly not the best though for dragging, but i think they will be a good all around paddle. im going to lettle sahara here in utah this weekend ill let you know how they work. Anyone else going down there this sunday?