450 KIts!

2003LimitedBanshee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now looking for spacers too. if i cant find them i will have them made and i`ll get extras for the ones looking. if he dont come back i`ll see what i can do for yous guys.

Hey death

I sent him a PM. I guess I am looking for spacers too, I have a set of a-arms coming. Keep me in mind i you get some spacers made

I got a set coming too, they should be here mid next week. I also picked up a set of yfz front shocks. Are the yfz 450 tie rods the ones that I need? I have a set of them coming too. There is a machine shop nearby, I was thinking of trying to get a set of spacers made if I could find the dimensions

I got a set coming too, they should be here mid next week. I also picked up a set of yfz front shocks. Are the yfz 450 tie rods the ones that I need? I have a set of them coming too. There is a machine shop nearby, I was thinking of trying to get a set of spacers made if I could find the dimensions

yes the tie rods you need are from the yfz450. they are 1" over stock banshee.

i just sent a email to the local shop. once i hear from them i`ll let yous know whats up.

i did this the day after i saw this swap it does ride nice but the bike is so low and the angles for the ball joints sucks. not saying it doesnt ride smooth but it bottems out on every thing.

to make this swap work you need the whole yfz front end , including the yfz spindles, and hubs . you also need to run at least a 17.5 in long shock . this will net you almost 12 in of ground clearence and 11.5 in of travel in front . the yfz arms + banshee spindles and hubs bind and are no better than stock IMO . the yfz spindles make a big difference .

i just got done installing 450 arms on my shee and found out that the stock tie rod from the 450 was too short and i had to get a 1 over for a 450 to make it work on mine. i used 450 tie rod ends from moose racing and the tie rod came from modquad, they are for a 06 and up.

• 4 weeks later...