thats all . i need help

the newer 4strokes atvs are realy fast

what thing can i buy to give more life to my bike

i dont mind spending some money but not too much

i have to mod my bike now because i am getting me a** kick at the dunes

thank you

12 mil stroker, turbo, nos, powervalve cylinders.....lol

all depends on your definition of "not too much money"

I've been told that milling the stock head .020 is one of the best mods for the money. Same for a timing plate at +4 :beer:

The best bag for your buck is going to be porting. An aggressive dune port would make that thing a little monster. Jeff at FAST will hook those jugs up really nice. If you are thinking about doing it, I'd get my name on a list... He's a very popular man!

other mods that are good...

K&N pods

timing plate

NOS head w/ smaller domes

Huge mod for the sand... Paddles! If you have a good set of light paddles, you'll notice a huge difference!

im sorry but the pipes you have are not meant for porting. The are for stock cylinders. For right now you can either get an aftermarket head or recut your stock one for more compression. You can also get v-force 3 reeds but they are 215 dollars for about 2hp so not the best first mod. You can get an aftermarket stator plate that allows you to advance your timing. Rickystator.com has them for 35$. If you do raise your compression and advance your timing you will need higher octaine gas. Over all the best bang for the buck is porting. You would need to sell your pipes and choose another pipe.

i have a 2003 banshee with tr6 pipes

thats all . i need help

the newer 4strokes atvs are realy fast

what thing can i buy to give more life to my bike

i dont mind spending some money but not too much

i have to mod my bike now because i am getting me a** kick at the dunes

thank you

.. like you said the 4 strokes are getting real fast ... take it from a dummy like me ... i went out and bought every possible bolt on part i could buy ... v force 3 ... cool head 20cc.. timing plate.... k&n...etc .etc .. now that i know a little better .. i would listen to most replys youve gotten so far and get a nice port job and build around that ... And dont forget when and if you decide to go with a cool head and timing and such you have to start either going 50/50 with race gas or running straight race gas (depending on how much timing and dome size)which is a pain in ass and not to mention $$$$ ..