1st rip on the new quad and crashed

dowork73

I just sold my z400 with a 440 big bore kit in it last week to get a banshee..wednsday night i picked up a 97 banshee toomey t5s timing advanced frame swing arm and a-arms all powerdercoated for 2500 so thursday afternoon i get home and decide to take it for a few rips around the road for a bit. im pullin past my house turnin around into the culdasac to put it away get into third powerband kicks in im ridin a wheelie the rear tires werent inflated properly started driftin towards the curb couldnt hit the back break and time right rear tire popped off the bead i went tumbelin down the road head over heals quad flipped about 6 times onto my neighbors lawn worst damage to the quad was just a bent grab bar unfortunatelly it was my own stupidity i wasnt wearin a lid and got banged up pretty good road rash all over my face arms and back...lesson learned dont ride without a lid :banghead:

I just sold my z400 with a 440 big bore kit in it last week to get a banshee..wednsday night i picked up a 97 banshee toomey t5s timing advanced frame swing arm and a-arms all powerdercoated for 2500 so thursday afternoon i get home and decide to take it for a few rips around the road for a bit. im pullin past my house turnin around into the culdasac to put it away get into third powerband kicks in im ridin a wheelie the rear tires werent inflated properly started driftin towards the curb couldnt hit the back break and time right rear tire popped off the bead i went tumbelin down the road head over heals quad flipped about 6 times onto my neighbors lawn worst damage to the quad was just a bent grab bar unfortunatelly it was my own stupidity i wasnt wearin a lid and got banged up pretty good road rash all over my face arms and back...lesson learned dont ride without a lid :banghead:

And hopefully to check your tire pressure...

Glad you're ok...