535cc cheetah powervalve banshee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
that bike is about 2 miles from my house at s&s motorsports and ill tell you what that is a bad ass fucking bike i dont really like the flame job. but ive seen the bike in person and it is definetly sick.
Its still for sale.

At $7000 its a steal :)

Call me if you want it

253-222-2848

Well...I'd say half the problem is the prices listed in the auction or either false or very over inflated.

It's a nice bike...don't get me wrong...but listing the over inflated retail price in an auction doesn't do much good, IMO...we all know you never get out what you get into them....

which prices are over inflated?

If i am understanding you right your saying i should not put the retail price for those products becuase some parts could be had for less than retail? If thats what you meant, then i would say your right to an extent. Being in the parts buisiness i can tell you however that ALOT of people pay retail. Since i cannot control weather or not the people looking at my Banshee are the type to pay retail or the type to price shop i chose to error on the side that made the item i was trying to sell look better. Those who price shop would still have to admit that it is an awsome price for all the stuff on that bike, yes?

which prices are over inflated?

Tell you what...I apologize. I should've PM'd you....which I will do now and delete my post.

Not fair for me to get on others for trashing a for sale post, then I go do it to yours...pretty damn hypocritical of me....

You'll have PM in a few...

And...no...you could price shop one of the most expensive retail/race shops out there and still get lower than the prices you posted...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...