Goin for graphics

ausbanshee

That seems like a awful lot for a set of graphics.. Don't get me wrong they're nice but steep on the pricing.. If i was in your position i would buy a $100 set of graphics/seat cover and use the other $200 for a performance part or some billet :D..

Thats pretty steep for something that doesnt make you go any faster. I say that and I spent the money to have a custom paint job put on my plastic! :banghead: If you have the money and you like it, buy it. I think it looks good but I would think about getting with majicmike about having him do a wrap for you. :thumbsup:

They were goin to be a present, so the cost wasn't really an issue... They're definitly very different, i don't think i've ever seen a bike with xgx graphics on it, so i wouldn't mind having big abnoxious stickers on, just to stand out a bit... :yelrotflmao: But then again, what could you to for me magicmike? if your out there... :thanks:

Edited by ausbanshee

• 3 weeks later...

Sticers are never good. And a $318 sticker is just crazy.

A better gift for the same or less $$:

1 1/8" bars with clamp

Steering stem

IMS pegs

Desert Tank

ASV levers

Set of paddles/tires

several cases of 2 stroke oil

new helmet

new boots

In my opinion, that much money for stickers is nuts.

I like them but they would have to add a happy ending at that price. I agree about the airbrush its custom to your specs and it looks killer. Also like said take to majic mike about wraping that beast.

Lakers or Fullbores are always nice too