next mods?!?!

From reading your mod list or mod wish list, if your going with 35 pwks and you already have porting, screw it and buy a 4 mill kit off ebay. Thats what I would do if I had your shee but then again, it all comes back to what type of riding you do. I do all around and alot of dragging/duning

trail riding and just all around messing around, adrenaline on wheels! haha and my mods are in my sig, im thinkin of a two into one instead of dual 35s? how much will i be spending for a 4 mill crank. and i can spend basically what i want i mean nothing too insane but prolly in the 500-600 dollar range.i want pure performance. enough to make me pretty untouchable by some competive quads, what would be the biggest improvement above porting.

What are "powernow valves?" Looks like you have the basic bolt-on's covered. I would add a heavy duty clutch, and get the flywheel lightened. I am not a fan on the single carb, I love my dual 34's. Why do you want to change pipes? Your FMF's should work well with a good motocross port job. As long as you don't ride in alot of water, I would ditch the airbox and get some pod filters. You will probably see the most benefit out of a good set of +2 a-arms and some good shocks.

• 3 months later...