damn illegals

its saturday and my kid falls out of a godamm tree and breaks his arm i rush him to the ER, i get in line with 40 illeagal bastards with the sniffles and if i dont have an insurance card i get turned away, but the wetbacks get seen by a doctor........ my fucking tax liability is upward of 400k a year, cause i run a business and pay my taxes? and pay 700 a month for me the wife and 2 kids to have medical insurance.......fuck me thats just bullshit...my brother owns a constructuction company with 65 mexicans who all have fake id......he had open inrollment for medical insurance, and not one of them illeagal wetback mother fuckers signed up cause they get the shit for free, and here im making a fucking house payment for shitty medical insurance each month, America sucks fucking cock if you ask me.............if i went to mexico i couldnt get the fucking time of day from there goverment..............its bullshit goddamm it

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in my small town there were so many of them in one singlewide trailer the owner made them rent 2 more trailers because the floor was falling through he said there was 23 of them sleeping in 1 trailer

I'd believe that. At that fancy apartment complex that I used to live in, in Irvine, CA, there were a few groups of them that had a ton of people living in one apartment, including some of them living in the detached garage.. They never seemed to stay that lonng though, as I am assuming the apartment community gave them the boot for doing that or that $1700/month rent for a one bedroom apartment was still too much for 20 of them to pay. Nevertheless, there would be another group of them moving in as soon as one group was gone. :confused:

how the hell would an Indian person be here illegally??? swimming through the pacific?!?! do you mean Mexican??

Hopefully he doesnt mean Native American people are here illegally. :shrug: :shoothead:

Take a look at where he is located... May answere some of your guys questions.. :shrug:

RIPPEN

its saturday and my kid falls out of a godamm tree and breaks his arm i rush him to the ER, i get in line with 40 illeagal bastards with the sniffles and if i dont have an insurance card i get turned away, but the wetbacks get seen by a doctor........ my fucking tax liability is upward of 400k a year, cause i run a business and pay my taxes? and pay 700 a month for me the wife and 2 kids to have medical insurance.......fuck me thats just bullshit...my brother owns a constructuction company with 65 mexicans who all have fake id......he had open inrollment for medical insurance, and not one of them illeagal wetback mother fuckers signed up cause they get the shit for free, and here im making a fucking house payment for shitty medical insurance each month, America sucks fucking cock if you ask me.............if i went to mexico i couldnt get the fucking time of day from there goverment..............its bullshit goddamm it

Word, I should drop my insurance and learn to say 'no habla engles' at the emergency room.

Word, I should drop my insurance and learn to say 'no habla engles' at the emergency room.

i hear ya casper and the reason my medical insurance is 700 a month is because im paying 665 a month to cover the cost's of the wetbacks sucking on the system, this countrys so fucked up, i mean most places you walk in with no cash they kick you to the curb, next thing you know a illegal will be able to walk into a bar, oeder a budwiser and not have to pay for it and i walk in and order a bud draft and the bartender will hand me a 12oz beer and charge me 9 bucks..........we as a nation need to stand up

i hear ya casper and the reason my medical insurance is 700 a month is because im paying 665 a month to cover the cost's of the wetbacks sucking on the system, this countrys so fucked up, i mean most places you walk in with no cash they kick you to the curb, next thing you know a illegal will be able to walk into a bar, oeder a budwiser and not have to pay for it and i walk in and order a bud draft and the bartender will hand me a 12oz beer and charge me 9 bucks..........we as a nation need to stand up

I just found out today my dads girlfriends neice is having a baby...she is 12 years old.. TWELVE!!! She is an immigrant. Im not dissing them. My parents are 100% Cuban. They came here legally and both speak 120% fluent english. I hate all that shit at fast food places that have words in english and in spanish, might as well add every other language in the book to the menu too. I hate seeing illegals come to this country. They dont embrace it they just exploit it. Something needs to be done

That shit is rediculous. If you go up to a mexican american, I garauntee that they will say why do we get called "wetbacks" or "beaners". Look at whats happening and you'll find out. Its annoying as hell to see people wear shirts with mexico flags. If they like it so much then why not go back. But pretty much like everyone else said. It needs to stop, before it gets even more out of hand than it already is.

That shit is rediculous. If you go up to a mexican american, I garauntee that they will say why do we get called "wetbacks" or "beaners". Look at whats happening and you'll find out. Its annoying as hell to see people wear shirts with mexico flags. If they like it so much then why not go back. But pretty much like everyone else said. It needs to stop, before it gets even more out of hand than it already is.

While I don't really care much for seeing them proudly flying the mexican flag, it's really not that much different than all the people that proudly fly their confederate flags. I think it's more about pride in their heritage than anything else. That still doesn't excuse them to take advantage of the system, and not learn to speak the language though.

Not to change the subject but there is a hospital in texas that delivers I think something like 68 illegal immgants babies A DAY. There is only about 12 american women that give birth there each day. The republicans are fucking this country up. Im done going on my rant. :ermm:

Is the governer of California a Republican or Democrate ??

Is the governer of Texas a Republican or Democrate ??

What does the Governator of California have to say about all these Mexicans in his state ?

Has the illegal immigrant problem gotten better or worse over the past 7 years ??

No body likes illegal immigrants in this country, dems or repubs.

With the 5th of may just passing it brought up a argument with this dizzy blonde I ran into the other night... Whats the signifigance of the 5th of may for mexicans?

RIPPEN

This should answer your question:

Cinco de Mayo is the celebration of the courage of the Mexican people during the battle (La Batalla de Puebla) on May 5th, 1862 where 4,500 Mexican soldiers defeated the Mexican traitors (exiled Mexican Convervatives) and French army of 6,500 at Puebla, Mexico .