I-96 Flat Track Quads 1/4 mile oval

x.system

You still mad you couldn't pass me?
Its kind of hard to pass you when you try and turn into me when Im coming up beside you.

you can have bob's all to yourself this year

Tired of loosing?

That track used to be fun but you ruined that with that shit you pulled after the race.

If I didnt let off you would have hit me, were you that scared of me beating you again???. So I chewed your A. What did you expect me to do?

It was my first year to run the full season and I still took second for overall points didn't I.

Only because I missed 1 race.

Do I need to list all of my races and events I won? Who are you trying to impress? Most of the events you listed only had 3-10 racers, with a lot of stock quads.

if you can't finish in the top 3 you don't want to race? Don't say its tires either, I won at least one event with my holeshots, same tires you run.

It doesnt make any dif where I finish, its all about having fun. I dont care for the oval track, hearing my quad scream all the way around. If I liked it I would have been back by now.

Edited by witti

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

96 has twice the turn out that bobs does and will probably triple that this year so I don't know where you got those numbers, should have been there. Bobs is the track that needs more participants but nobody likes that track especially after the cars tear it up. Loads of fun racing the same 2 guys every race.

Chewed my ass? "if you block me again I'm going to run into you" yea ok, you chewed something but I think it was my roost :laugh:

You know damn well I don't block but even if I did its called RACING, look it up sometime. Hell, Chris did it to me a few times but you didn't see me throwing a fit about it.

You knew last year I was looking for different tracks to run at, the only reason I kept going to bobs was to finish the season so if you want to beat me you know where to find me just don't be all pissy if it doesn't happen.

Like I said, good luck this season, don't get stuck in the mud :thumbsup:

I've never said that. I said I didn't see you, if I would have seen you beside me do you really think I would have moved over? if you were actually beside me you would have been in the woods and I would probably have been upside down. Besides that, that race didn't mean anything, Chris already had 1st locked and you couldn't catch me in points even if I finished dead last so why would I risk causing a crash? I could have sat in the stands and it wouldn't have changed anything.

You can think I blocked you all you want, I know I race clean and run my own lines.

I just heard there are 6 or 7 guys that built bikes to run at Bobs so you should have some new riders to run with. I sold my dirt tires after the last race, I knew I wouldn't be needing them since I wouldn't be running there this season. If bob ever fix's that track I may run it again but I doubt it.

If you want to keep argueing make your own thread or take it to PM, I'm trying to promote a race here.

Chris, you going to run or not, I'd like to see you there, I'm expecting at least 20 riders so far, still need 10 more but 50 would be cool to see out there.

No I dont think i am going to race there it is not that much fun to me. I would rather be on the brakes for the turns and shifting through the gears.

At 96 all I do is put it in 5th and never touch the brake just on and off the gas. It was kinda boring to me but to each his own.

Are you going to run the drags?

Besides that, that race didn't mean anything, Chris already had 1st locked and you couldn't catch me in points even if I finished dead last so why would I risk causing a crash? I could have sat in the stands and it wouldn't have changed anything.

Didnt mean anything??? I dont know what you have been smoking. The only reason you took 2nd in points is because I was in a wedding and I missed the last race. I was 2 points ahead of you going into the last race.

No I dont think i am going to race there it is not that much fun to me. I would rather be on the brakes for the turns and shifting through the gears.

At 96 all I do is put it in 5th and never touch the brake just on and off the gas. It was kinda boring to me but to each his own.

Are you going to run the drags?

Yea, I plan to run all of them if they don't conflict with the 96. They are planning on running us on 5 Saturdays so I have to check the dates and see what works.

Mid-Michigan Raceway Park

http://mmracewaypark.tripod.com/

The owner of this track is going to let us practice on their track, we plan to be there Wednesday (5/2/07) for anyone that wants to come try it out. Cost is $10 per person and we plan to be there around 6pm till dark.

A couple of us are also going to check out another track this weekend that is supposed to be a 1/4 mile track.

If anyone knows of any 1/4, 1/3 mile oval tracks in Michigan please let me know, we are working on forming a MI flat track series where we go from track to track all over MI.

Mid-Michigan Raceway Park

http://mmracewaypark.tripod.com/

The owner of this track is going to let us practice on their track, we plan to be there Wednesday (5/2/07) for anyone that wants to come try it out. Cost is $10 per person and we plan to be there around 6pm till dark.

A couple of us are also going to check out another track this weekend that is supposed to be a 1/4 mile track.

If anyone knows of any 1/4, 1/3 mile oval tracks in Michigan please let me know, we are working on forming a MI flat track series where we go from track to track all over MI.

i wont be making it wed. night....have to work.

Dan

i wont be making it wed. night....have to work.

Dan

How about Thursday? we changed the days around from Wednesday to Thursday. No problem if you can't make it, I think theres only going to be a few of us there but we may be racing at this track depending on what the owner says Thursday. Wait until you see this track, the owner takes exellent care of it and its smooth.

How about Thursday? we changed the days around from Wednesday to Thursday. No problem if you can't make it, I think theres only going to be a few of us there but we may be racing at this track depending on what the owner says Thursday. Wait until you see this track, the owner takes exellent care of it and its smooth.

thurs might be a possibility........have to see whats up....ill let ya know by tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Dan

is the practice run happening tonight??? Im still in the break in stage of my banshee but would love to come out after work and check this out...Im gonna be there to watch saturday...I gotta work until 12:30 then my sister graduates from MSU at 4, so wont be able to hang out all day

We did practice at Mid-Michigan Raceway Park tonight and wow, what a fast track that is. High banks, banked straights. We were running 17.04 second lap times on this track, 1/3rd mile. For comparison, I-96 is a 1/4 mile and I was less than 2 seconds off my pace for 96 and there is a 440 foot difference between the two tracks. We will be racing at this track, the owner is all for us coming out and running a few races. You can also practice every Thursday if you want. My son took these pics so you can get a feel for the size. I was only able to salvage 4 pics out of about 30. He's 11 and this was his first time with my camera.

I got there at around 4:30 and had so many laps in already I left at 7. For $10 you can't beat it. If the track gets dusty, just ask the owner and he will water the track real quick. There were only a couple of us there and between about 5 people we put down a nice groove in a short amount of time. I would recomend a hard tire for this track, soft compound will be gone quick.

5y3ae01.jpg

4vnu9uh.jpg

4kjco6b.jpg

4or1b2p.jpg

We ran today, turnout wasn't that great but almost every quad there was set up for ovat track. 9 quads with hoosiers, 2 without. A couple guys showed up and couldn't run due to not having the right safty equipment from what I understand. I didn't take as many pics as I had wanted to but I did get some video to show. Who wants to see it? I had a friend doing the video so I only got one heat race and the main event.

Were doing another practice at Mid-Michigan Raceway Park on 5/10/07 if anyone wants to come out and run or watch.