I-96 Flat Track Quads 1/4 mile oval

x.system

Talked with the owner and he says he will run us IF we get 30+ riders to show up. 10 dates have been set to run quads IF we can get the turn out. If we get the turn out needed we can break it down into different class's but I think it will mainly be outlaw class and open class but that has not been determined yet.

We need the riders to show up and support this if you want it to stay around, otherwise we will no longer be able to race on one of the best oval tracks in MI.

The first race is Saturday May 5th, no time has been set yet but I will change that as soon as I get that info. The only thing on the schedual that day is the battle of the bands, this will be a full day of racing just for the quads if you show up, buggies may be there that day as well but not positive. There will be practice laps, heat races and a main event. This date will determine if we run this year or not so try to make it to this event. A program will be handed out for future races at this date. I have all the dates we will be running but no sense in listing them if we can't get 30+ riders to show up at the first race.

We are making up a list of riders to show the owner just how many are interested in racing oval track so if you would like to try oval track or plan to race I need you to PM me your name, phone number and what you ride, and if you have health insurance or not. I will forward this info to another gentleman who has volenteered his time to keep track of the riders and to contact them of any changes in the program.

Pit pass is $25 per person, there is no extra charge to race.

http://www.i96speedway.com/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were you for test and tune? There were 6 to 8 guys out there yesturday, only one showed up for Fridays test and tune.

Start finding some guys to run, I'm going to make a flyer you can print off and take to your delaership and drop off. Hope to have it done later this week.

I never build my other R, didn't think we were going to run so I build a sand bike instead, sand drags at Bobs on Sundays :biggrin:

Where were you for test and tune? There were 6 to 8 guys out there yesturday, only one showed up for Fridays test and tune.

Start finding some guys to run, I'm going to make a flyer you can print off and take to your delaership and drop off. Hope to have it done later this week.

I never build my other R, didn't think we were going to run so I build a sand bike instead, sand drags at Bobs on Sundays :biggrin:

i dont know alot of guys that ride quads......most i know ride bikes

i know a cpl that might be interested

get that flyer done....i got a few places i can put them up at

goin to silver lake this weekend.....be there fri,sat,and sunday

bring that r out...... :whistling:

Soon grasshopper :biggrin: its not quite finished yet, still need chain and sprockets, levers and braided lines. I probably won't be up at silver until after the first race. Flyer is almost finished, another day and I should have it ready.

I don't want to hear no excuses come May 5th like you blew your motor or something like that :thumbsup:

Edited by x.system

Soon grasshopper :biggrin: its not quite finished yet, still need chain and sprockets, levers and braided lines. I probably won't be up at silver until after the first race. Flyer is almost finished, another day and I should have it ready.

I don't want to hear no excuses come May 5th like you blew your motor or something like that :thumbsup:

ther will be NO excuses.....ill be there .

you can count on that :cool:

Dan

Broke my finger today on the jobsite :confused: but all is well. I've got the flyer done but I still need to call and get the time to put on it. Mike didn't happen to mention what time we run on Saturday did he? I'll give him a call tomorrow to find out for sure. Send me your email and I will email this flyer to you so you can print it off. I kept it simple (my first flyer) should be easy to run a few off and not break the bank on ink. Heres a preveiw, don't print this one off, no times on it yet.

3zak3tw.jpg

when i talked to mike....he said gates would open at like 10am and racing started at noon

Flyer looks good.......

stephanie @ groves motorsports told me i could put one up there and i can put one at my work as well as the other 2 stores the company i work for ownes

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan

bobs is on saturday this year.

Thats one sweet looking banshee in the flyer. Wheres the pics of the R with the checker flag. :biggrin: :biggrin:

You won the heat race, who won the main event? I got a few of those pics with the checkerd flag and miss I-96 but you only get her when you win the main :thumbsup: I also got a W2 :confused: Whats CD stand for? cross dresser? :biggrin: :unsure:

You running at I-96 this year? if so send me your info, if not I will see you at the sand drags :biggrin:

Thats one sweet looking banshee in the flyer. Wheres the pics of the R with the checker flag. :biggrin: :biggrin:

that "R" couldnt find a checkered flag if it was thrown at it.........lmao j/k

hey jim .....

i talked to greg tonight and he said him and a cpl other guys he knows will prolly be ther for the 5th as well

alteast ill be able to get by him this year.....hes on a pretty much stock 450 "from what he says"

Dan

that "R" couldnt find a checkered flag if it was thrown at it.........lmao j/k

hey jim .....

i talked to greg tonight and he said him and a cpl other guys he knows will prolly be ther for the 5th as well

alteast ill be able to get by him this year.....hes on a pretty much stock 450 "from what he says"

Dan

I've got some land for sale real cheap :laugh: :whistling:

[You won the heat race, who won the main event? I got a few of those pics with the checkerd flag

He won the heat race on his first trip there, and took 2nd overall. You couldnt pass a pilot. :ohmy:

The only reason you got a couple checkered flags is he wasnt there. :yelrotflmao:

How many first place trophies did you get from Bobs??? :whistling:

Edited by witti

He won the heat race on his first trip there, and took 2nd overall. You couldnt pass a pilot. :ohmy:

The only reason you got a couple checkered flags is he wasnt there. :yelrotflmao:

How many first place trophies did you get from Bobs??? :whistling:

LMAO :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Couldn't pass a pilot :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Edited by cd07