FREE UFC EVENT!

RIPPEN

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really rootin for CroCop. Great fighter. Hope he doesn't quit the sport. he seemed pretty put out by it.

Andre Arlovski is another fighter I really like but made a terrible showing last night.

Rampage beat the fuck out of Liddell back in '03(i think).

I was really rootin for CroCop. Great fighter. Hope he doesn't quit the sport. he seemed pretty put out by it.

Andre Arlovski is another fighter I really like but made a terrible showing last night.

Rampage beat the fuck out of Liddell back in '03(i think).

i dont think cro cop is gonna be quitting anything. im sure hell come back strong. everyone gets beat sometimes.. as for liddel. that was a long time ago and a totally different chuck liddel. i really think chuck will put the hurtin on rampage like he does everyone else. but who really knows..

i dont think cro cop is gonna be quitting anything. im sure hell come back strong. everyone gets beat sometimes.. as for liddel. that was a long time ago and a totally different chuck liddel. i really think chuck will put the hurtin on rampage like he does everyone else. but who really knows..

Chuck has been getting better and better over the last 5-6 fights.. Where as Rampage"s performances have gotten worse.. So we will see, but I don't think it will go like the fight several years ago..

RIPPEN

crocop will be back .. his after fight interview was just bad cus i dont think he knew where he was or why he was there.. so he was saying he would have to look to see wtf just happened... i doubt he even remembers going to the fight that night... i bet he will even say damn i got knocked the fuck out!!!.... when he sees the replay himself..