FREE UFC EVENT!

RIPPEN

Just thought I would let everyone know that the UFC event thats taking place tonight is FREE on Spike tv.. So if anyone ever wanted to watch it but didn't want to pay the 40+ bucks for PPV, here is your chance! :thumbsup: Its basicly supposed to be the same as all the PPV without cost.. The fight card is pretty decent with some big names so we should have some interesting fights.. Check it out..

RIPPEN

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be watching. the main event should be a good one.

Yeah so get this.. Cotoure picked Gonzaga to beat Cro Cop. Randy is a badass and maybe he knows something the rest of us dont, but.. I think Cro cop is gonna decapitate dude.. :blink:

RIPPEN

yulp no doubt.baddass.. Arlovski is fighting too right? hes pretty bad ass. He'll be the one to take the title back I believe. Definately a night for BEER and FIGHTS! later on guys

Arlovski is fighting and is a badass dude.. But with Cro cop and Noguera(sp) its gonna be VERY difficult for him to ever hold the belt again.. The HW devision went for being the weakest of the UFC to one of the strongest..

RIPPEN

I'm ready for it, just need to hit the market for beer & buffalo wings & it's on. That's cool they're doing it free.

Do you guys know of an online site to bet on these fights?

With how big its getting Iam sure a quick google search will pull up some sites for you..

UFC 72(tonights event is UFC70) is also going to be free from what I hear. :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

Alrite RIPPEN you da MAN!!!!!!! I forgot about this and its gonna be a good event. It looks like Gonzaga is gonna be gonzagaEOD on his ass but if he does pass Cro Cops devistating offence hard knees and speedy defence and get him on the ground he could be submited it hahappened before. Though Im sure his ground game has improved Gonzaga is obviously the better of the two on the ground and with submissions and he has a super tough chin definatly take a punch or two but not a kick or two. This should be good.

yes it starts at 9:00 Central