LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

hello! first post on banshee forum. not a banshee owner (raptor 660) but I'm still going! The banshee is what started this whole obsession. I'll be leaving S.E. Iowa thurs afternoon and swinging by Neb. to pick up jet mech and his banshee. we'll be hauling ass by fri lunchtime. It's my first trip to the dunes and I am WAY amped about going...just need paddles. See ya there! :beer:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many "will see" and "well, i liked too" . Cmon guys, there is at least 5-6 of you from Michigan area that if you all grouped together it wouldnt cost much at all. Badassbanshee's made the trip a few times and always had a great time. Would love to have you there and it will definetly be a fun trip with alot of racing/duning!

So the trip is first weekend of Oct. ???? Correct?

Too many "will see" and "well, i liked too" . Cmon guys, there is at least 5-6 of you from Michigan area that if you all grouped together it wouldnt cost much at all. Badassbanshee's made the trip a few times and always had a great time. Would love to have you there and it will definetly be a fun trip with alot of racing/duning!

So the trip is first weekend of Oct. ???? Correct?

Yeah.. thats kinda why I wanted to know when everyone from MI was leaving.. maybe we could get a bunch together. I got a crew cab with lots of room and My two bikes are going on my truck. So i'll have 2 place trailor empty if anyone needs a lift. I was planning on leaving Wed. night. get there by thursday night ride Fri, Sat, Leave Sun. Be home Mon.

Its the first weekend of Oct... I already got the time off

Thats awesome Shayne, glad your coming! Bring the rest of the Michigan crew..

remember part of the new laws orange flag with no writing at top of pole NOT RED can have other flags below the orange flag

they didn't have a problem with this in march I will call down there tomorrow and find out for sure and let everyone know

they didn't have a problem with this in march I will call down there tomorrow and find out for sure and let everyone know

yea thats the new rule check the website www.waynoka.com...you guys take a lot of pics cuz my football season doesnt end till nov. :confused: ...im wanting to go sometime in nov. so maybe ill see some of you guys then

yea thats the new rule check the website www.waynoka.com...you guys take a lot of pics cuz my football season doesnt end till nov. :confused: ...im wanting to go sometime in nov. so maybe ill see some of you guys then

rule was new in july No two riders unless quad is made for two after nov 1 Under 16 have to wear helmets at one time was a size on quad (wider that 50 in) but the park says no two up riding unless quad or sidexside is made for two

guys i was just there this last weekend and i had an orange flag on both my quad and my sons quads and the park ranger came by and told me they needed to be "ORANGE" and i pulled my flag down to his face and said it is orange and he said no its red. well crap. but he did give me 2 from his truck and said here put these on. he didnt have any zipties but thats ok. i did. so i put them on. i'd say they probably pass plenty of them out if you dont piss them off. had a great time last weekend and planning on making the trip to meet everyone. whats this about ducttape? that would be cool if we could mark ourselves so all know because when i was our there i was like wonder how many hq's are here this last weekend? who knows. did see some nice shee's thou.