How will i do?

Chape

I just got my Shee over a month ago my cousin showed me this site and it encourged me to mod the shit out of my quad with what money i had.

I got

06 Shee

CPI Drag Pipes

V3 Reeds

Cool head 21 Domes

Dyno FS Ignition

KN Intake

Lockout See threw clutch :) its perty :)

So my question is how much HP do i have in what little mods i have done so far and when i go to the Dunes in may should any of the 4 strokes be a problem for me to beat?

I will be adding pics of my quad soon :)

But yoru community looks great its to bad you guys just got a new member who cant spell.

41-43hp

I just got my Shee over a month ago my cousin showed me this site and it encourged me to mod the shit out of my quad with what money i had.

I got

06 Shee

CPI Drag Pipes

V3 Reeds

Cool head 21 Domes

Dyno FS Ignition

KN Intake

Lockout See threw clutch :) its perty :)

So my question is how much HP do i have in what little mods i have done so far and when i go to the Dunes in may should any of the 4 strokes be a problem for me to beat?

I will be adding pics of my quad soon :)

But yoru community looks great its to bad you guys just got a new member who cant spell.

No more than 50hp. You should be able to beat a lot of 4-strokes or at least be even with them. But don't get upset when some of them fly by you. If you want your bike to be fast, get it ported. That's the best bang for the buck. Go to www.herrjugsracing.com. Talk to Kevin. He'll hook you up.

it will def be under 45 ....go ahead and get it ported and then some bigger carbs and thay will wake it up alot ...........call kip at dune trash racing in wichita ....he builds some very hard running 350 dune motors ...his number is 316-269-4288 ..he builds some of the fastest 350 stock cyl motors i have ever seen ....tell him viper sent you .!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

you will have fun with what you have. Learn how to ride good and just have fun. Start in second gear when you launch and then lean back over the woops. A good port job would make a ton of difference. Like a 196 126. For the money and quality I would go to herrjugsracing.com