DAVEMOORE RACING

2bzy2p

why is this guy allowed to advertise parts and not pay for a sponsership??? why dave wont u buy a banner like the rest of the sponsers on this page?? is it not worth it to you?? HMMMM you want there money but wont put back into the website...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause MySpace is free...

:whistling:

I agree...

Holly and Dave, you could probably generate revenue and a loyal fan base from people here at the HQ, no one is questioning your parts, service...etc., hell I bought your power jets cause of the good word I heard from them.

But..sponsoring this site can't be that much money for all the offers you guys put out....

Gotta put in to get something out....

Cause MySpace is free...

:whistling:

I agree...

Holly and Dave, you could probably generate revenue and a loyal fan base from people here at the HQ, no one is questioning your parts, service...etc., hell I bought your power jets cause of the good word I heard from them.

But..sponsoring this site can't be that much money for all the offers you guys put out....

Gotta put in to get something out....

I agree. :thumbsup:

exactly what im sayin!! seems a little shady to try to get buisness but not care to sponser the site from the people.

all i got to say is fuck my space .........i want to be able to get the questions i ask answered by who i am asking and not have to play kiddy internet chat games .............................never got a reply to the monorail i was sopposed to get ....guess i aint a big enough big shot ......................thanks but no thanks .......................................................viper

all i got to say is fuck my space .........i want to be able to get the questions i ask answered by who i am asking and not have to play kiddy internet chat games .............................never got a reply to the monorail i was sopposed to get ....guess i aint a big enough big shot ......................thanks but no thanks .......................................................viper

IMO MySpace is a retarded waste of time. I don't understand the attraction. :confused:

well davey as she calls him has a teenage girlfriend ...thats where the myspace shit came from ............since i dont know i am just assuming i am going to say there is to many kiddy high schoolgames at DMR .........mabye im wrong but who knows .................my space is for a bunch of faggets and lil kids

..my space is for a bunch of faggets and lil kids

that might be a little bit of a harsh statement.. im sure there are a lot of worthwhile organizations on there that do mean something. im on myspace. i use it to keep in touch with people who dont live around me anymore. sometimes people dont have time to pick up a phone or whatever. its nice to be able to drop in a message and they can get back to you when they have time..so to say its for "faggets and lil kids" might be a little extreme.. by the way, faggets is spelled faggots..

DAVE MOORE has been around a long time. he may be going about some free advertising here the wrong way. i know he is just getting back on his feet again.i would hope he would go about making things right on hq.I have never heard a dave moore customer bad rap him. he builds some quality stuff and has been before most of us were riding banshees.

It would be nice if Dave would contribute, but some of these posts are the wrong way to go about it. If you called me a faggot I wouldn't want to do business w/you or anyone else associated w/you(BansheeHQ becomes the associated party) In my opinion DMR is a good resource to have around here. I am asking because I don't know, are there rules in place about haveing to be a sponsor to sell things. Last I knew this wasn't Planet Sand and I have seen many others market their businesses wether full time or not on this website either before they were a sponsor or may have never even become a sponsor.

Yeah, the remarks were a little harsh I agree.

I'd also like to see Dave and Holly actually answering a few members questions, etc. and/or offering help in other way as well.

Jeff, Jim and Dave (NOSS) all contribute and help here when they can...

(I'm not expecting 1000 posts by the end of the week, just a little insight here and there, tips, tricks....from all that knowledge...)

I don't care if he has a myspace thing going, that's actually very smart marketing. Free, very well used and tonz of members, etc.

However, don't just link to that site without giving something back to the HQ...that's all I'm saying.

Maybe some sales posted on HQ for some goods and services, a few bucks to Lee as a sponsor.

I don't think that's way out of line at all....

haha, thats cause tyler is the only one who can pull that off. post whore!

haha.

what about facebook? how does everyone feel about that?

thats right cole. i am a postwhore and proud of it! at least i have a banshee you pussy!! facebook is for fags..shit wait, im on there. :blush:

side note: i have pimped some hot ass bitches on facebook and myspace. its a good way to spit game and find new bitches (girls for you politically correct guy) to kick it with..

carry on!!