Frame

ok.. heres my situation.. i happned to be washing my quad.. sorta.. not much i can do with a rebroken collar bone but anyway.. almost done putting it away when my dad points out.. hey dude.. ur freakin frame its broken. man.. :/ apparerntly after so many eyars, the paint chipped away and it rusted. eventually it rusted through. ok.. so now i need a new frame... gonna have to freaking save up a long time for this.. ok so heres my question. I dont like the j-arm system i have much.. i like the a-arm setup.. so if i were to order a say.. 1996 model frame, which has the a-arm setup.. would i be able to take everything off my 89-90 ( not sure) and put it on the new frame? ( of course with buying new a-arms) would there be any incompatibility issues? i head there may be soemthing wrong with the pipes or something?

ok.. heres my situation.. i happned to be washing my quad.. sorta.. not much i can do with a rebroken collar bone but anyway.. almost done putting it away when my dad points out.. hey dude.. ur freakin frame its broken. man.. :/ apparerntly after so many eyars, the paint chipped away and it rusted. eventually it rusted through. ok.. so now i need a new frame... gonna have to freaking save up a long time for this.. ok so heres my question. I dont like the j-arm system i have much.. i like the a-arm setup.. so if i were to order a say.. 1996 model frame, which has the a-arm setup.. would i be able to take everything off my 89-90 ( not sure) and put it on the new frame? ( of course with buying new a-arms) would there be any incompatibility issues? i head there may be soemthing wrong with the pipes or something?

If you are in need of a frame you should check out the for sale section of HQ, I have seen frames on there from time to time, you should even put an ad out that you are looking for one , surely some will make you a better deal that getting raped by a dealership!