motorcycle jack at autozone

i have one that is similar to that one. its made by otc. got it from my matco man and you dont want to know what i paid for it but i will tell you my neighbor bought one from a place called harbor freight and the jack seal started leaking on it already. it's lifting source is a bottle jack. well he did go get another one but i figured i'd let you know. you do get what you pay for. mine lifted the side of a vette with it and luckily nothings leaking on it yet at this point. i'm not saying mines better and stuff like that i'm just advising you to maybe look online and do some research before you purchase. as a matter of fact otc had mine on back order for months before i got mine. the seals were also blowing out on them. hopefully they fixed the problem. at this point i cant complain about mine. yes i know it a atv jack and what the hell am i doing jacking a car up with it? it was a last min. decission made by my father and i wasnt aware of it until i walked out into the garage to find his car all jacked up on one side. i couldnt help it and he got an earfull that evening. believe me you. :ohmy:

i think the Harbor Freight one is $65-70.

so if this one is better then it, its a steal.

harbor freight sells the crap that fell off the baot and landed in the harbor, and stayed there for a few months.i wont buy anything there unless its something im only going to need 1 time and plan on trashing it.

one of the guys i work with bought a floor jack from them and ended up having to use a bottle jack to get his truck off the tools and the floor jack that gave out when he was trying to swap the rims and tires on the truck

I just bought one from harbor freight a few weeks ago haha, it's actually one of the few things they have that I think is decent. I didn't realize Sears had one, I would have bought one since my stepmother is a district manager for them. :confused: The one I have is working good for now.

Nice find.

The Craftsman is on sale through tomorrow as well:

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?...UseBVCookie=Yes

thats pretty good. i was looking on Sears site yesterday and only came across the ~$160 unit.

i am looking for my oldman but i dont think anything over ~4inches tall or so will fit under his choppa. the low profile ones are spendy.

after reading some reviews on it in that link above, there are some very not so satisfied customers. has a bottle jack like the Harbor freight unit and lots of complaints about it.

Edited by Mullet Man