Real F'N Ironic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help too, just need to know how...

well, a full list of issues would be good. i started one above that you can add to. once we get a list together ill send a PM to lee and start a thread somewhere. i mean, this shit needs to be solved. its been going on way too long now.

I'll back you,but first you have to help me jet my 12ports. :biggrin:

sorry, i dont jet my shit. i just throw some jets in and if it doesnt run right i buy new cylinders!! :biggrin:

First of all, don't go spam PS or any other site on behalf of the BHQ. Playing other peoples games won't keep us the big dogs that we are (meaning all of you devoted HQ'ers and myself)

Secondly I agree that the site needs to have some big guns brought in. I'll be asking a few good HQ'ers to help moderate. I originally was going to do an election, but it's just taken me way too long to get around to that. Not that I don't care, but right now I do have a business plus I'm partnering with someone on another business deal (outside of the web-stuff).

So for a little while at least, I can't get on the BHQ enough to keep on top of it, but that's where moderators come into play anyways. To relieve the administrator of some of the maintenance, which in turn betters the site, and in return they are part of a growing and experienced web community.

There's no wars starting toward other sites, but rather a defense force for anything that gets posted here. Hah, we'll call the new mods the BHQ Military. ok, we don't have to go that far, but an army of HQ'ers would be cool.

Here goes the cleanup!

I really never liked planetsand and i think i will do any business with charlie ohton, exspecially after hearing how he ripped off that orange crush guy about his drag frame. It was really stupid how he tried to get people to pay for the site. The only reason i go on there is to see when and where the races are for hassayampa and to talk to clown racing about stuff.