should banshee-x get banned from this site

reas11

should banshee-x get banned from hq  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey joe thats your style is to ban people from forums because they are opinionated. Not the rest of the free world. I don't like you, you don't like me , i will tear into you, you will scream HELP MODS!! Dude your in your late 20's early 30's fight your battles like a man, not a like a little panty waist. anyway you and 420 are the same person or its your little toady's cron dick or don fatso

Look here Joe..Absolute...or whatever you call your *****got ass now.Your site sucks and those idiots you have moderating know as much about atv's as the French know about fighting a war.

No one cares about your site Abso,so go bang your buddy quadracer420 to those "Pipe"sounds you were raving about and stay at teamgoons.

Your website is pathetic.Its the poorest excuse for an atv website I've ever seen.,but I don't need to tell you that(thats why your here spamming)all you have to do is look at some of the posts and how many members there are.Your just a couple of dumbasses.

Brooke come on this is great dont ban either of them .... ive never laughed this hard in my life ... omfg this is funny as shit ..... come on now brooke back away from the "ANYKEY" on the laptop and go have some Java.....this post is freaking funny as hell....

This is Roostin room right .... should be able to speak your mind and voice your opionions in here as long as its not direct at shop banshee or shop owners.....

Flame away this is funny shit guys..lmao

Shooter out !!!

OK OK, im not trying to start anything, but Abslut's Banshee HAS been ridden......maybe only a handfull of times, but neverless it has been ridden. Problem is the equation it presented

cape+*****ger+chain drive+speeds never in excess of 10mph=disaster

heres a top secret spy shot for those who havnt seen