should banshee-x get banned from this site

reas11

should banshee-x get banned from hq  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure we wouldnt want to piss me off, I've changed alot, and im trying to come back and be nice, i want to ride with you guys again this sumer and you all still act like jack asses, im sure you dont want to piss me and Scott off now, since we have changed quite a bit physically since last time any of you have seen us. Quit while your ahead and stop being jackasses.

hey i think he should stay at least he has a cool site :wink:  

and a sexy quad

GREAT!!! T :oops:

Sexy quad huh? Holy shit, I'm at a loss for words...

I kind of agree with Stan though, people talking shit to this retard is some funny stuff... :lol:

Changed quite a bit physically huh? What happened, did u get lipo on that fat ass of yours and then get them made into implants for Scott or what?

Physical threats will get you nowhere junior... So, just put on your cape, jump back on that sybian saddle equipped banshee you have and ride over to Scott's so you can play with his new tits :evil::evil::evil:

Banshee-x has not given any real reason to be banned yet...Not sayin he will, but he might. From what I have seen, he has taken all the insults, and replied ina mature manner. Granted the plugs for his site are gettin old- but after a while it will die off......

Why all the fuss? I dont know the story- dont care to know the story. Im not takin sides here, but why not leave the past as the past? Its kinda immature to keep bringin it up- IMO.