should banshee-x get banned from this site

reas11

should banshee-x get banned from hq  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what stop making fun of me, why do you have to bring back old things, im trying to make a comeback, the sites trying to makea comeback, trust me, im trying to be a nice cool guy, but you people just keep giving me shit, trust me you dont want to see me get mad. :twisted: :evil::evil:

wow turbo i'm just asking you to stop putting your site in evry post if you stop that i won't bash you ok i don't hate you i don't even know you man so just be cool and i think evry thing will be all right you know man

i'm more anoyed by this other clown quadracer420420

should we ban him? well, first, can banshee x ride or is he just a chubby wanna be poser do to his recent changes? second, ya have to ask, is he really queer? now or in the past, it don't matter queer is queer, if so, out !!!

Changed quite a bit physically huh? What happened, did u get lipo on that fat ass of yours and then get them made into implants for Scott or what?  

LMAO

OMG keep him round, all this hostilty makes for some funny stuff.

im sure you dont want to piss me and Scott off now, since we have changed quite a bit physically since last time any of you have seen us. Quit while your ahead and stop being jackasses.

OHHH im so Fukin Scared!!! me and my boyfriend lift weights now and we are soo buffed and tough!!! HAHAHA Don't sing IT, Bring IT BITCH

piss off jerk off i'll fuk you up faster than you can scream help.

beat it

you can quote me but please be able to back it up.

trust me you dont want to see me get mad

HAHAHHA I DO!!!So then i can really fuk you up.

Don't you have a phone to answer you operator bitch???

Step aside sweety, real men at work here.