world of warcraft

Do yourself a favor and quit that game or you will never ride your banshee again. I quit it like 4 months ago and it was the best thing i ever did, I actually work on my bike and ride it almost every weekend now lol

lol that south park episode was the best. so true too.

shit man quit playin. got a buddy that quit coming out to the bar quit hanging out with his friends. gf dumped him and all because he was addictied to world of warcraft. this is no joke its crazy

Edited by yamaha04

I have a 70 ud Shadow priest, 70 night elf rogue, 70 warrior and a 64 lock :) You could say it consumes my life but I still make time for my baby (Banshee) and occasionaly my wife.

Like everyone else says, quit now while you can, I used to play about 14 hours a day. I sold that account for $900 and then 2 months later bought another account. Now I am hooked again.

if anyone plays world of warcraft my name is burdman so hit me up and we will do some quests together....

if ur into roll playin games this is where u want to be...

ive been playing for like 10 hours strait..... yes its that addicting

i dont play but i can have my 10yrold find you and whoop your ass..lol damn kids these days on pc's...

i dont play but i can have my 10yrold find you and whoop your ass..lol damn kids these days on pc's...

haha i play but i only play like an hour a day im always in the garage, i have a 70 paladin on haomrush, i mean personally the game is boring when i do find time to play it its usually when im bored out of my mind