CDI ?'s. Real question, not BS!

phx450

IT WAS IN THE 1/8 MILE WE WENT 5.80. YOU CAN CALL A&S AND TALK TO DAN ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. HE IS GOING TO TELL YOU STOCK. AND YOU SIR DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. A STOCK FLYWHEEL HAS MORE ROT. MASS AND WILL HELP WITH GETTING YOU OFF THE LINE. PVL'S HAVE A REAL SMALL FLYWHEEL SO LESS ROT. MASS. ITS HARDER FOR THAT BIKE TO LEAVE UNLESS YOU ARE A REAL SOME GUY. MY 18MIL MAKES AROUND 150HP WITH STOCK STUFF. SO IF I ADD AFTERMARKET STUFF IT IS GOING TO MAKE MORE, MAYBE BUT OFF THE LINE ITS GOING TO KILL THE BIKE. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD.

alright what is it 1little,2little,3little or 18mil :unsure:

hey jeff since i'll be late fri. I made arrangements to have the track watered all week :biggrin:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a good one! i do have a bike that i am working on right now. i sold my 18mil twister so i could bye a 5th wheell trailer. the market here slowed way down so the 5th wheel had to wait. it might not be a triple but it has one big thing in common with a triple! thats all i will say!

you didn't want Don's ,I woulda bought If I had something to pull it

I am just ready to get some of whatever it is your brining. you sold that 18 mill cause you was scared it was gonna get smoked by that 4 mill. by the time you get something up and running, i am going to be drinking a cold beer rocking on my front porch. buck up and let's race and quit talking.

boy you can tell it is race weekend. smokedog is on fire.

thats why i said find a builder that you trust and go with what he says to run.

i trust Dan 100% also thats why he built my motor....

still cant believe the numbers he got out of my lil 350 stock cyl motor with stock carbs and pump gas

and everything hes has said has been excatly what i have done and its a rocket.....dude knows his shit!!!

Dan

Dave, Its more one little loss, two little loss, now go load it on the trailer and get your ass back in the tower where it belongs !!!!!!! 535 is such a pit bitch ROFLMAO

Oh yeah, He wanted a 5TH wheel travel trailer, My trailer is a cargo goose neck!!!!! He also needs to get a truck big enough to pull it first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty good info.

The plan is to run it how it sits now and put it on a dyno. This summer before next season my bike will be going to alchol in which i will dyno with stock cdi/wire etc and then with aftermarket.

I was mainly curious if anyone had any dyno sheets in which they could show a difference.

Thanks again guys.

I am sure I have some dynamometer data around here some where that I can compare. It has been awhile since I ran a stock CDI and I will have to dig around on my server and see if I can find anything where I made note regarding changing out the ignition hardware. :geek:

oh i know you just didnt go there! that 18mil first pass with backing out twice has gone faster than both of you. :biggrin: wait until you see this bike. it is UGLY! I MEAN FUCKIN UGLY! BUT THE UGLY IS GOING TO PUT YOU ON THE TRAILER IN ABOUT 3.56 SECONDS. AND HAVE THE SLIP TO PROVE IT. :yelrotflmao:

oh i know you just didnt go there! that 18mil first pass with backing out twice has gone faster than both of you. :biggrin: wait until you see this bike. it is UGLY! I MEAN FUCKIN UGLY! BUT THE UGLY IS GOING TO PUT YOU ON THE TRAILER IN ABOUT 3.56 SECONDS. AND HAVE THE SLIP TO PROVE IT. :yelrotflmao:

UT OH

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH If that bike is as fast as your lips, you have us all beat !!!! LOL You know as well as I do, Its gonna be hard to put me on the trailer in my class, Now, If I jump up a class, thats a different story---------- SUCKA

I am NOT scared, I have a little 4 mil, If I lose to a bigger motor, So be it, I should lose. BUT If I beat you on a bigger motor, You know whos gonna be polishing who`s bike dont ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dynodon

you let me know when you want some.....you know any given day you can run better #'s. the thing is can you run the #'s consistent every month. we have run consistent #'s every month. they aren't great, but they will get better. hey, i am ready when you are. when you get that 3.56 time slip running bike, bring it to the track. you forgot one thing. having a bike that can run 3.56 is one thing, rididng a bike and making it go 3.56 is another. heck, the only thing I have heard from you boys down there is excuses on why you can't beat that orange bike. until that orange bike is beat, i don't wanna hear about who is bringing this, and who has that. the crap i have been hearing for 3 months about, i was pulling on you till front end came up, i was pulling on you till foot peg broke, etc. i own that track right now, and that is the bottom line. until someone dethrones me, i can say what i want.