Bye Bye Boobies....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, this thread is great.

I agree about this generation of kids growing up being a bunch of sheltered, pussy, punk asses.

I'm still young myself but I was brought up old fashioned the same way most of you were, I watched the older cartoons with the "violence" and I never tried to imitate it, when I did something stupid I got my ass whooped and got grounded, I climed tree's, rode/jumped bikes without a helmet, climbed 20-40 feet up in tree's and made huge ass rope swings off into the lake and tried to see how many flips we could do before hitting the watter, tied ropes to our 4 wheelers and sat on random shit and skii'ed around the yard or where ever.

I feel sorry for kids these days even, it's mainly their parents fault, but this modern society contributes greatly to it also. I feel lucky as hell to have been brought up the way I was and got to do all the "dangerous" shit I did, even though sometimes it was painfull lol. You can bet your ass when I have kids they are gonna be brought up the same damn way I was.

I know that wasn't on topic, :blush: but while the boobs are nice. I could really care less, that's not why I'm here really lol. There's easier ways to see breasts, they are a nice addition though, won't see me complaining. I'd probably be yelling "hey son come look at these jugs! Those are some bign's eh?" :laugh:

it is so true society these days is getting to politicaly corect

im from australia as some of ya may know and a little while ago the australia government aired a tourism commerical over in europe and the catch line was WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YA? a typical aussie saying it only aired twice in europe and was banned

just for the record the only reason i know about this shit in cosmo is the fact that i live in a house with 3 women.. cosmo and all those stupid ass mags are going to be there no matter what. i agree its not a first choice of things to be on the coffee table, but at the same time i put up with some of the bullshit and the rewards of living with 3 very cool open out going women is prety cool...