Is this swingarm strong?

DMP

Yeah, if I was going to be doing a lot of jumping, I wouldn't go with it. I'm sure it will hold up just fine a play bike, hitting some whoops, and smaller stuff, but if your gonna be MXing, and jumping(seems you would want a minus swinger in that case), I wouldn't trust it. There's virtually no gussetting on it, and the linkage tabe seems to be kinda thin.

I agree for MX Racing I wouldnt go anything short of chromoly. I know if I rode on one of the ones you listed I would bend or snap it. I would consider a shorter than stock swingarm for added cornering ability and traction.

Thanks for the replies.

I was just trying to decide whether to go with one of those or a roundhouse. I know a roundhouse is the way to go, but im on a budget too.

The funny thing is on that ebay auction they say its a MX racing swingarm and is virtually indestructible. :ermm:

You could always pm Loco and ask him if he'll make you one. He does good work and uses his own product. :thumbsup:

Loco's looks good for dunes and hill shooting and things like that but would it hold up to mx? It just seemed to me all the guesseting was directed towards up and down force and just had me skeptical from the ones I saw, I have no doubt he could make one mx worthy though.

Loco's looks good for dunes and hill shooting and things like that but would it hold up to mx? It just seemed to me all the guesseting was directed towards up and down force and just had me skeptical from the ones I saw, I have no doubt he could make one mx worthy though.

I think they would hold up, Could always ask for additional guessting.