Silver Lake Dune Trip

dajogejr

Well boys and girls, sorry to have to do and say this...but does anyone have any objections if we get together on the 4th weekend instead?

April 26th to the 29th?

Some personal things come up...just can't do that weekend...

Is this better for some??

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in dave for the 4th weekend in april..im heading over the 1st, weather pending, just for the day.

dunno about the hotel though..im kinda for the smell of a campfire with the cricket sound.and the drunk women that like to flash.. :biggrin: .not to mention i didnt get my enclosed hauler yet and dont trust alot of the fricken sticky finger pricks around there...

would work better, for a couple in my group. super cross is the third weekend, and brents ol lady has surgery thst weekend so the fourth weekend is a go!

Yeah, I realized that it was SX weekend after Bob and I talked about it. He's got a family thing that weekend...asked if we could move it back. So...no big deal...it's all good.

Dave, i'm in for the 4th weekend.

On another note, Im possibly looking for someone to split the gas and a room with. i have a trailer that can pull one and mine will be in the bed of the truck. any takers? help me out.....gotta save a little cash....

Thanks Jim

btw....i will be heading up on wed. night and planning on heading back sunday...

Edited by jmkapala

oh man i would go but you guys have it on the weekend of my prome and trust me i would rather ride but my girl would be pissed if i ditched her on prome to go riding. but when are all you guys going again? i can probly go on the 4 of july.

Derick

oh man i would go but you guys have it on the weekend of my prome and trust me i would rather ride but my girl would be pissed if i ditched her on prome to go riding. but when are all you guys going again? i can probly go on the 4 of july.

Derick

Ride her hard...put her away wet....LOL...

It's early, we got all year!!! Probably Memorial weekend then 4th of July!

Are we there yet?!! I dont know who wants to go more, me or my ol lady, just bought her a banshee, waitin on the frame from powdercoat. :biggrin:

No shit...you and JT gonna book rooms at the lake front hotel with us? That hottub and beers sure is nice after a day at the dunes!!!

B...you guys get your bike figured out yet?

Brent...you better be careful. No Motion already says he'll race you right now...since you've got a few issues.

He said his NMotion bike is gonna make your banshee look like SLOW MOTION....

I wouldn't take that from him....

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

:whistling:

man it looks like we might have to line up our women to race, there is more and more girl banshee riders every year. my girlfriend and my sister in law love it. will have to get a video of them all racing to post on here. what do u think BIGCREW.

Edited by Blewbyu