looking for a banshee mechanic in south louisiana

bada

I have a banshee that i have been buying parts for for a year now.I have ported and polished heads by paul turner (national with boost ports),a cool head,v force 3 reeds with3/8 spacers,35 mm carbs with k&ns,adjustable timming plate,new cool head rings & 22cc domes,new prolite series pistons,degree key,new oil seals,pro design intakes,with boost bottle,4 miil stroker crank short rod,with plate stock tranny,my trannk wouldnt come out of third very easy,boss racing clutch,2003 engine caes,i am looing for a reliable mechanic to put it together,if anyone thinks i need anything else or should change please let me know,i live around lafayette louisiansa need mechanic

I know Allpro cycles is who I get to do my machine work. They are located north of Baton Rouge in Baker. I'm not 100% sure if they will assemble ur crankcase for u and such since I do mine myself. They definately have the experience and know how. there phone number is. 225-778-1400. Or u could send it to F.A.S.T.

where or what is f.a.s.t. i really dont need machine work i have short rod stroke kit direct bolt in

Edited by bada

where or what is f.a.s.t. i really dont need machine work i have short rod stroke kit direct bolt in

You can click on his banner, he's a site sponsor...or:

Give us a shout at:

Store Hours: M-F: 10-6 Sat: 10-2 CST

Owner: Jeff Wendorff

Phone: 1 (785) 364-5325

Email: fastfamily4@earthlink.net

Address: 10243 278th RD

Holton KS 66436

Call James @ the banshee connection (number in my sig). He is in Pearl, Mississippi and does great work for a great price. Ive been dealing with him for about 4 years, and never anything but great. I believe he does it all from assembly to drag porting to bla,bla,bla.....Tell him JD from michigan sent ya, if you give him a shout!!