Shift Star Mod

Those edges look really round to me. Normal from what I have seen from the shift stars but I know I would have problems with one of them as hard and as often as I shift.

Has anyone seen these???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Banshee-shift-s...1QQcmdZViewItem

Those edges look really round to me. Normal from what I have seen from the shift stars but I know I would have problems with one of them as hard and as often as I shift.

Has anyone seen these???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Banshee-shift-s...1QQcmdZViewItem

looks like the one I got from cascade. That little cutout dip is nutrul.

The pics Ive seen of a shift star, have always been the modified ones that look sharper,Wow thats a big difference.Those are really round.Nice pics. :thumbsup:

IN reference to our shift star modification that you saw on ebay, many elements are considered when modifying OEM parts. We designed a unique cut in the stars to help the banshees shift as easy as possible. Our modified shift stars are a good addition for any banshee, trails, drag racing, general rec. riding. One thing to remember is these parts are face hardened from the OEM and must be re-treated after cutting to minimize wear on the part. The compound radius works on the same principles as the compound hunting bow.

Brandon

Mull Engineering

IN reference to our shift star modification that you saw on ebay, many elements are considered when modifying OEM parts. We designed a unique cut in the stars to help the banshees shift as easy as possible. Our modified shift stars are a good addition for any banshee, trails, drag racing, general rec. riding. One thing to remember is these parts are face hardened from the OEM and must be re-treated after cutting to minimize wear on the part. The compound radius works on the same principles as the compound hunting bow.

Brandon

Mull Engineering

Thanks for the knowledge.Ill be getting at you real soon for one. :smile:

• 2 months later...

Brandon

Mull Engineering

Will your modded shift star work well with a tudor shift pro. I installed a shift pro a while back and it worked great with my stock star.