Shift Star Mod

I got a deal on a shift star done by Mull Enginering (Brandon explained it to me in detail) Ive yet to install it. When I put my Impeller and Plate on Im going to try the shift star out for the XC Like trails and races I ride, and Brutal hillclimbs. Basicaly some of the roughest trail conditions out there so I will be sure to write up a review in the products section for all us trail guys. Ill take it on wide open trails and coal mines too to see its benifit there as well.

Brandon Really knows his stuff and I wouldnt hesitate to purchase anything he puts his stamp on. We have done a few transactions on Ebay and Ive been Impressed with all of his/Companys Products. I also ask alot of questions when buying parts and Brandons knowledge was advanced :cool: Good knowledgeable guy to interact with. They are true engineers that know what they are doing.

Props

I got a deal on a shift star done by Mull Enginering (Brandon explained it to me in detail) Ive yet to install it. When I put my Impeller and Plate on Im going to try the shift star out for the XC Like trails and races I ride, and Brutal hillclimbs. Basicaly some of the roughest trail conditions out there so I will be sure to write up a review in the products section for all us trail guys. Ill take it on wide open trails and coal mines too to see its benifit there as well.

Brandon Really knows his stuff and I wouldnt hesitate to purchase anything he puts his stamp on. We have done a few transactions on Ebay and Ive been Impressed with all of his/Companys Products. I also ask alot of questions when buying parts and Brandons knowledge was advanced :cool: Good knowledgeable guy to interact with. They are true engineers that know what they are doing.

Props

Very much appreciated Washburn. We want to stand behind what we sell and try to offer innovative products. We don't mind helping out either. Its a business and a hobby for us. If your not happy, we want to know about it.

Brandon

Mull Engineering

Will your modded shift star work well with a tudor shift pro. I installed a shift pro a while back and it worked great with my stock star.

We have several customers running our star with the shift pro kit without problems. Both part are designed with the same goal in mind but people are using them together. you would have to try it and see if it shifts too easy for your preference.

Brandon

Mull Engineering