Knarly vs Klaw

hawk363

I know loco swears buy his knarlys.ANd I rode a piped banshee with Knarlys and they hooked hard.WAY harder than my holeshot HDs.If I didnt ride so much street those will be my next tire.Ive never tried Klaws but Ive seen them on the 4chokes at the Local MX track and all the MXers swear by them

I have a set of cut & uncut Knarleys.

Drag race on dirt/grass with the cut set, play on trails with the other. Both work well for me.

I haven't tried the Klaws but I'm sure they are good tires as well.

I use the Klaws on my 4 mill, 22" tall for the trails. They do hook pretty good but trying to put the power that I make to the ground is tuff at times. I like them but I would also like to try the knarly's though. The nobs are smaller then the knarly's but seem to be just as tall. The nobs on the klaw are kinda like a v pattern. Hope this helps, just my thoughts. gipperz

I use the Klaws on my 4 mill, 22" tall for the trails. They do hook pretty good but trying to put the power that I make to the ground is tuff at times. I like them but I would also like to try the knarly's though. The nobs are smaller then the knarly's but seem to be just as tall. The nobs on the klaw are kinda like a v pattern. Hope this helps, just my thoughts. gipperz

What do you have for a trail bike?A stock Cylinder +4 stroke?Kinda interested how good its in the trails???Thanks man.I want a fast trail Bike but dont really want to take my cub for trails

What do you have for a trail bike?A stock Cylinder +4 stroke?Kinda interested how good its in the trails???Thanks man.I want a fast trail Bike but dont really want to take my cub for trails

I have a 4 mill with stock cylinders on it right now, it was built by Jeff at F.A.S.T. 18cc domes, agressive dune port, ported cases, +4 timing, 35pwk's, v-force 3's, CPI inframe drag pipes. I have a cub setup and a lock up to go on. I ride really wide open trails and fire roads so I'm gonna make the cubs trail friendly :biggrin: . It's really fun in the trails but you have to ride with faster pace riders. I am looking for a 450 for when I go riding with other 4 pokes. It's a little high strung but thats why I love my banshee.