NEW JERSEY RIDERS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lifed were do you ride at?? trails i mean

Streets, once it snows. :biggrin: Other then that, my family has a farm in upstate NY, so I go up there for a month every summer, and there are a ton of trails there. I don't get out much otherwise, once in a while a buddy will find some place to go, I was out in the Paiute ATV trail in Utah 2 years ago, and Sproul State Forest out in PA last year.

Im riding Jerseycity this weekend, anyone want to roll drop me a pm and we can meet up. Im down for manchester Next weekend!! Infamous and Liftdt4r you roll with me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm down, I'll bring my junk down there. I'll PM you for the details, how are the 5-0s there? And how's parking?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey waz up NJ Riders. When are you guys heading back out to the Manchester Sand Pit??????? I would like to link up and head out with you guys, because I didnt get a chance to go there yet. Please post up or send me a PM with info on the next ride out. Thanks, fellow riders

Where exactly is the manchester sand pit? Im stationed at the naval air base in northeast philly and have been looking for new places to ride. Me and all the guys I ride with usually just go to Pottsville but wed like to find something closer. What other places are near Philly? thanks