Who's going to Dumont for Saint Patrick

SoCalinIt

man, no one is responding. If we get to go I'ts gonna be a last minute thing. Fastpitch Softball season just started. I coach for my daughters team, so that comes first, sand second.

Totally understandable man! I hope that you can and your bro make it!

im tellin you, you should go to glamis next weekend :whistling: :biggrin: jk.

I wish I could man! We have a big group from Las Vegas heading out there, so there is no way I could! I wish I could though!

Totally understandable man! I hope that you can and your bro make it!

I wish I could man! We have a big group from Las Vegas heading out there, so there is no way I could! I wish I could though!

I wish man I'm having surguery on the 14th so my last weekend of riding is this next weekend at glamis, I have a broken scaphoid in my right wrist, they didn't cast it because I'm having surguery so I'm just dealing with the pain and on vicodin!! It sucks but one more weekend of riding is worth the pain!!!! Good luck in dumont

I wish man I'm having surguery on the 14th so my last weekend of riding is this next weekend at glamis, I have a broken scaphoid in my right wrist, they didn't cast it because I'm having surguery so I'm just dealing with the pain and on vicodin!! It sucks but one more weekend of riding is worth the pain!!!! Good luck in dumont

we should meet up in glamis this (next) weekend

:stupid: I'm there, got to, Sol will talk to much shit. GAC cant go, he does not have enough bandaids to put his shee shee back togeather.

I will more than likely be at dumont on only saurday that weekend. Where are you guys gonna be camped at. Maybe someone from your camp can meet me at the ranger station or somethin, cuz as of now noone I know can go, and my parents aren't gonna let me go out there if I have noone to ride with.

I can meet you out there for sure! Right when you pass the ranger station, we camp to the right... kind of far from the dunes, but it's nice not to have a bunch of people running through your camp...

So you'll be rite next to that rocky ass little hill then. Hopefully it won't be crowded cuz it can kind of impossible to find your own camp....lol. That and halloween just about made my arms falloff with all the chop. I'll talk to my parents and get bacj to you. One question, is it cool if i bum food and drink off you guys, kick you like 10 bucks, isn't exactly room for a cooler in my ranger once i stuff in gear, tools, gas and the shee....lol

Better make sure Sol comes, his bitch ass needs to get punked! Stevo take him out :flamewar: